Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Jizni Specials at Huntex

Has the inflation rate been deflating your budget recently? Jižní has the answer!
    For a limited time, only at Huntex 2016, we will be offering you our entire range of Concealment Solutions products at last year's prices.
    Come and see us at Huntex in Hall 3 to browse these savings for yourself.

But, the savings do not stop there.

Since we know that you have been living off water and toast in the run-up to Huntex, we also know that you are in the market for a brand new belt to compensate for that decreasing waistline. Therefore we will also be offering you 20% off of all of our Ross Leather Belts during Huntex.

User

Default Re: Jizni Specials at Huntex

What happens if we live in Durban and cant attend:) do we still get the discount if we are long time loyal customers hehe

Unfortunately the discount will be limited to Huntex. You could always send a friend to browse on your behalf though.

Remember, though, that Jizni has always been about having the essentials available when you need it, not about huge specials on stuff that you don't need right now. The specials that we do run, is mainly to bring the products under the attention of customers.

Take the Concealment Solutions range as an example. On something like the Black Mamba for the CZ P-07, we've only been out of stock once. For four hours in 2014. (I remember it clearly because I actually got a query from a customer during that afternoon. ) This is currently our top selling holster range to CZ customers, and we want owners of other pistols to know that we stock these for their pistols as well. I've currently got stock of Black Mambas for all popular models Glock, S&W, Beretta; H&K; Sig; Walther; Taurus; BHP and 1911 models. Most of these in left and right handed versions.

Our normal price is R1125 for a $70 holster, which I think is still excellent considering the current exchange rate.

We've really got some great customers in other parts of the country, and I'll see if we can come up with something for them, but I don't think this is it. (Also because most of you've got Concealment Solutions holsters already. )

User

Do you have stock of the black mamba for a sig sauer p250sc

Quote Originally Posted by Omar HS View Post
    Do you have stock of the black mamba for a sig sauer p250sc
    Unfortunately not for the SubCompact, no. Concealment Solutions do offer this holster, so I'll add some to my next order in any case. With or without rail?

Quote Originally Posted by Marius@Jizni View Post
    Remember, though, that Jizni has always been about having the essentials available when you need it,
    A PreB Disco perchance....
    Israeli Carry is for dead people

Some interesting new products have just arrived at Jižní.

These kydex card holders are perfect for keeping your drivers and firearm licenses separate from your wallet, ensuring that they are kept safe in the event of a wallet snatching or other unfortunate wallet-related accident.

We have them available in two solid colours (Black & Coyote Tan) and four awesome Kryptek patterns. They are retailing for R175 for solids and R250 for the patterned variety.

Also:
    Notice that Concealment Solutions logo? That means that these little bits of tacticoolness will form part of our Huntex specials this week, so come find us in Hall number 3.

User

Will Jizni be visiting us at the E/Cape Huntex this year?

My credit card is hating you guys already.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast