Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Re: Jizni Specials at Huntex

Trundle - Pre-B disconnectors are unfortunately currently out of stock. We are working on that, but at the moment we do not have an estimation of when they will be back in stock yet.

ady - Unfortunately we currently don't have plans to visit Huntex Eastern Cape this year, but perhaps we can look into it in future.

GlockGuy - I am truly sorry to hear about your pre-emptive credit card woes. Perhaps I can offer you some tips to help your displeased credit card calm down:
    Tell said credit card to take some deep breaths, count to ten and perhaps try some visualization techniques. If those do not help, perhaps try to give your credit card a great big hug to boost its oxytocin and seratonin levels.

User

I think Sands is a problem to the CZ guys on Gunsite.

That being said, I have a Concealment Solutions (gift from my wife a few years back) from Jizni, and it's brilliant. Solid as a brick with excellent workmanship, plus, they're all individually hand made, if I'm not mistaken.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Trundle View Post
    A PreB Disco perchance....
    Will you guys be carrying any of the cz 75 spares at huntex?

Quote Originally Posted by Sands View Post
    Trundle - Pre-B disconnectors are unfortunately currently out of stock. We are working on that, but at the moment we do not have an estimation of when they will be back in stock yet.

ady - Unfortunately we currently don't have plans to visit Huntex Eastern Cape this year, but perhaps we can look into it in future.

GlockGuy - I am truly sorry to hear about your pre-emptive credit card woes. Perhaps I can offer you some tips to help your displeased credit card calm down:
    Tell said credit card to take some deep breaths, count to ten and perhaps try some visualization techniques. If those do not help, perhaps try to give your credit card a great big hug to boost its oxytocin and seratonin levels.
    Credit card is feeling better. Thanks for the tips. Will pamper until Saturday.

User

Not feeling the love.

User

Quote Originally Posted by ady View Post
    Not feeling the love.
    Same....some how missed the Jizni stand/specials at the CT huntex....

Quote Originally Posted by golof View Post
    Will you guys be carrying any of the cz 75 spares at huntex?
    We won't be taking everything to Huntex, so if there is something special that you need, please feel free to contact me and I will ensure that we take one along for you.
    For the guys living so very far away and who are now missing out on seeing us in action at Huntex Gauteng, I will brainstorm with Marius and perhaps we can think something up as consolation.

User

We won't be taking everything to Huntex, so if there is something special that you need, please feel free to contact me and I will ensure that we take one along for you.
    For the guys living so very far away and who are now missing out on seeing us in action at Huntex Gauteng, I will brainstorm with Marius and perhaps we can think something up as consolation.

Would you have a Black Mamba Ce holster for a S&W Shield available at Huntex?

User

I really need a Shadow OWB holster for IPSC, seems like most of them are out of stock.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast