Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: Mother and children killed, husband missing

Holy moly, what a savage end to a family. Why couldn't the fucker just tell them all to f-off, or alternatively, why didn't he f-off if he couldn't take it anymore. Of course in saying that, I'm assuming the missing father is responsible for the deaths, but of course we don't know that yet. What a horrific waste of human souls.

Quote Originally Posted by KK20 View Post
    Our daily press has made deaths an everyday normal matter in south africa.
    Judging by what I read on Twatter, they are not so much treating it as "normal", I get the distinct feeling they are not even reporting many events. As I lay in bed last night, I heard three bursts of automatic gunfire. Unable to find any reference to any incidents in my area today except one Twatter posting around the time it happened, referring to my area, mentioned an "armed robbery - Volvo S40 taken . . ."

User

Default Re: Mother and children killed, husband missing

Well according to GFSA post last month. Women who are killed via stabbing are drunk and women who killed as results of shooting are sober. And this clearly show to the lethality of gunshot wounds.

I've yet to decide whether the clearly BS research, victim blaming, sexism or the sheer stupidity offends me the most.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2