Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    User

Default Kzn training again level 1

its that time again!

There have been a few requests to have T come down for training, can anyone interested please let me know on this thread and via email. course will be roughly R1000.00 to cover travel and lodging expenses, note I say about. we will only know once there is confirmed commitment and what numbers. Min 10 people max is 15.

email croc1 at gaucheair dot com.

It will be sometime in july/august, date to be confimed. There will be a level 2.1 concealed carry course the following day which you would be able to attend.

please look for that thread too. We are looking at having T come down for 3 days so there can also be a shotgun course or another level 1 or 2.1 so tell your friends.

User

Default Re: Kzn training again level 1

For the uninformed, what does level 1 involved please? Thanks

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

User

Would be interested. Mail sent

User

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigal View Post
    For the uninformed, what does level 1 involved please? Thanks

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
    I feel like you could tell them!

Level 1 is formally known as Tactical marksmen level 1, In this course you will go over the fundamentals of firearm safety, correct draw and presentation technique. Correct target techniques (i.e. the difference between aiming for the head, torso or pelvis and what to expect from these target areas should you score a hit.)

Terrick is gifted at communicating simple vital instruction that gives a shooter an AHA! moment. He will show proper grip technique(humping dogs anyone?), explaining why as he goes along and also show you a couple different drills for you to practice in your time at the range. Many firearm myths will be explained away and you will walk away shooting a tighter group, knowing how the body works to an extent for targeting purposes, much better firearm grip and presentation techniques and a better understanding of what it will be like to have defend oneself and ones family in a life threatening situation.

You will also learn not to talk while he is talking and to leave your friggen brass on the floor until he says you can pick it up...lastly and most importantly...he will teach us KZNers that mags are replaceable and its ok to just drop it on the floor:)

User

And I assume you can't do level 2 unless you've completed level 1? Even if you finished C.O.D. twice?

User

And I assume you can't do level 2 unless you've completed level 1? Even if you finished C.O.D. twice?
    Forgot that did I? Whats your email address? i'll just send you my log in details ,you can post for me.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Trayton View Post
    Forgot that did I? Whats your email address? i'll just send you my log in details ,you can post for me.
    I was genuinely asking :)
    I've never done any course with T but am interested. I feel like I am probably in between a level 1 and level 2 so ordinarily think Level 1 will be a waste of money just so I can attend level 2. I'll give it more thought, shot ;)

User

Oh, i thought you were trolling, given your post count and time youve been active on GS I thought you would have at least attended one course.

That is correct though, no level 2.1 unless youve done level 1. you have to have heard about the dogs to proceed further.

User

10 people for level 1 so far, 5 more spots.

User

I was genuinely asking :)I've never done any course with T but am interested. I feel like I am probably in between a level 1 and level 2 so ordinarily think Level 1 will be a waste of money just so I can attend level 2. I'll give it more thought, shot ;)
    I ask everyone to do level 1 first. It's gets us on the same page re techniques and concepts.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast