Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: Does this not make you sick.

Unfortunately these gangsters also operate with protection from within the system, and there is very little anyone can do to stop a hit like this.

User

Default Re: Wounded father lies helpless as young daughter is shot dead by intruder

Was this a mere killing and flee, or did they take anything? Article not quite clear, will have to wait for more evidence. Not that it matters though. Condolences, would have possibly gone a different route if the father was armed... RIP

EDIT: See now from the other post, should possibly be merged, that it might have been gang related? Very sad

User

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat786 View Post
    Our Northern Areas Crime watch says the little girl was awitness to the assassination of a gang leader called Staal. I don't know how true this is l.
    If this is true, it is terrifying to think how easily these gangs can find people!

It's been confirmed in this morning's PE herald. Seems they were aiming at her mother, and shot the little girl instead.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

http://www.heraldlive.co.za/murder-little-angel/

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by MK1 View Post
    If this is true, it is terrifying to think how easily these gangs can find people!
    My post just above yours:

Unfortunately these gangsters also operate with protection from within the system, and there is very little anyone can do to stop a hit like this.

That should answer your question...

User

Default Re: Wounded father lies helpless as young daughter is shot dead by intruder

Quote Originally Posted by hennels View Post
    Was this a mere killing and flee, or did they take anything? Article not quite clear, will have to wait for more evidence. Not that it matters though. Condolences, would have possibly gone a different route if the father was armed... RIP

EDIT: See now from the other post, should possibly be merged, that it might have been gang related? Very sad
    As per the other thread (that I've just found) it seeems like the little girls mother was a witness to the assassination of a gang leader called Staal.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2