User

Default Desperately seeking AK folding stock.

Mods please move if you warrant this unnecessarily placed.

Hi Guys,

Im posting in this section because i NEED all you AK lovers to see this.

One of my farmer friends is having serious issues with arsonists setting his cane alight and threats of murder and harm. Last night he was charged by a mob on his way to a fire and had bricks and the like hurled at his bakkie, he had to draw his rollie and fire four shots into the ground in front of them, 2 metres from the vehicle to stop them, it gave him just enough time to get out of dodge.

Now he only has the rollie and that obviously left him with one shot left, he does also have a type 56 though, which he carries with him on the passenger seat, but inside the vehicle its long and cumbersome.

If he had a folding stock, be it side or under, it would make this weapon far more handy inside the vehicle.

Can anyone willing to loan it temporarily to him, through me(I will take responsibility for it should anything go wrong) or anyone wanting to sell it please contact me ASAP!

Its literally a matter of life and death, a 5 shot rollie is chicken feed in a gun fight!

User

Default Re: Desperately seeking AK folding stock.

Hailstorm has Magpul Zhukof folding stock afaik.

Give the shop a call on 012 348 2203.

User

Default Re: Desperately seeking AK folding stock.

Zhukov is the answer. Utg also sells stocks cheap. Then there is fab defense which are great and in the range of the zhukov

I have the magpul MOE also looking to get rid of it for a folding stock