Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    User

Default Re: Who's carrying a G43? Impressions

Quote Originally Posted by LLTHB View Post
    Hi to all.

License just came through for my G43.

Taken 7 months.

Have a CZ75, awesome pistol, but just to heavy for EDC. Will keep the CZ a while longer, but then will replace with a Glock 19. Sometimes the G43 is just to small.

Want both weapons to be the same system to improve my safety and effectiveness.

Looking for De Santis Apache ankle holster and some +1 and +2 extended magazines. Who stocks?

Planning to run on Ranger 147s.

Use the Ranger 127 +P+ in my CZ, just may be to hot for the G43, but will test with a few hundred rounds.

Any tips, pointers, lessons learned for me?

Cheers guys.
    Congrats on the new FA. Buy +1 and +2 TTI mag extensions online at GI combat supplies. Not sure about the Desantis holster though as I do not ankle carry.

Quote Originally Posted by D_speck View Post
    Here's one, pick up a G43, if possible with the extended grip mag and you should be able to get a full grip on it. With the Taran +2 it's perfect for me. I have let quite a few people try the grip (after a thorough safety check) with mag inserted. It's quite a marvel. I have not had a negative on the grip, feel of the gun. One comment was someone who felt they would prefer serrations on the front of the slide. It's not something I personally feel is needed, but each to their own. Long term I would be looking for some options on front and rear sight, since I am not a fan of the ones that come loaded in the box. This may be something that grows on me so I will keep you updated. Time for a picture of mine (The +2 is not fitted in this pic)
    Attachment 23189
    I was not aware the G43 was available in FDE in South Africa. Did we also recieve the OD green and grey?

Thread resurrection X)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5