Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Damaged BRAND NEW Nitecore.

So my brother got his MH 27 exactly 2 weeks ago for his birthday. In the early dark hours of this morning while loading cattle onto the truck,his most prized birthday gift was knocked out of his pocket while standing about a meter up on one of the neck clamp rails and fell onto the gravel loading ramp. The problem now is that it won't switch on. He is beside himself. Ile chat to Celesti in the morning but is there anything he can try to sort out the problem? The torch is charging as we speak and all the charging lights are on as normal but there's nothing out the front. Damaged LED maybe?? He can't believe it. Hasn't stopped thinking about it all day. I've only got into cell signal now to post. Wasn't able to contact Celesti either today.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

User

Default Re: Damaged BRAND NEW Nitecore.

They are supposed to be impact resistant, so I'm sure it will be covered under the warranty.

User

From what I've heard about them I'm pretty sure they will replace it. Apparently their service is very good.

Stay Bladed.

User

Speak to Celesti or Louis. They will sort it out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MH27 is drop rated at 1.5m
    Sent electronically, thus not signed.

User

Hi There yes it is covered by warranty please sent it to NiteCoreSA, 206 Raymond Street, Waterkloof Ridge, 0181. Ask the person delivering to deliver between 10:00 - 16:00. Thanks Celesti

Thanks guys... Hopefully your comments will put his mind at ease until we can call Celesti tomorrow. I even went and measured the rails and it's just under a meter where he was standing.... he slipped it into his pocket but didn't have the time to make sure the pocket clip actually pushed over the material of his pants and when one of the young bulls reversed and hit the rail he was standing on, the torch fell out.

User

Quote Originally Posted by nhglockzn View Post
    Thanks guys... Hopefully your comments will put his mind at ease until we can call Celesti tomorrow. I even went and measured the rails and it's just under a meter where he was standing.... he slipped it into his pocket but didn't have the time to make sure the pocket clip actually pushed over the material of his pants and when one of the young bulls reversed and hit the rail he was standing on, the torch fell out.

PLEASE READ MY POST AND SENT IT TO US??

OH GREAT. Thanks SO much Celesti. I didn't see your comment before I posted. I will tell him to send it off tomorrow. MUCH appreciated...

User

Thank you

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast