Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    User

Default Touched by Excellent Service

To whoever who reads this:
    Please take some time to read what has happened to me, I can't even comprehend this amazing service I have recieved from the staff of Bernhard Agencies, as a token of my appreciation, I have to share my experience with others.. I do apologize for posting in your business thread, but I am just so amazed..

Upon last week, I have had some unease about a Glock which I have purchased, as it has had a fairly decent round count through it, upon enquiry, I have been referred to Bernhard Agencies, and have contacted them to make arrangements to answer some questions as well as inspect the pistol for me..

I have agreed to meet with someone today there, and have left this morning, once in the area, I had been a little lost, and have called in to just confirm directions.. However the staff member stayed on the call and directed me exactly from where I was, to a space in the parking lot..

Thereafter, I entered and was greeted with a warm greeting by some of the staff, who were extremely welcoming, and friendly, and after hearing about my enquiry, I had been offered a beverage and a seat while I wait for someone who could inspect my pistol..

Around about two minutes later, this relatively big guy comes out, greets me, and says, "Hi, Terrick".. Immediately then, I assumed its BigT, he then stripped down my pistol, inspected it, and answered every question I had in the most honest opinion one could give, for example, I enquired about attaining some specific parts and he told me straight away that I would be wasting my money.. I'm sure if he wanted to, he could have taken my money and I wouldn't know better, but the honesty, it really makes you think that some people are truly extraordinary hey..

Anyways, thereafter, once complete with the inspection, Mr T(no pun intended) gave me some relief in indicating my firearm is still in good condition, and had to attend to other work(which in pretty sure is alot) but nonetheless, when I enquired about how much this all would cost for the inspection.. Etc. Nothing! Zilch!

Lastly. Just before I left and said my goodbye's, I had been given a Glock Annual magazine(book) worth at least 100 bucks, if I were to purchase it somewhere else..

Now for me, this is what comes to mind, I went in for a firearm inspection, this was done at no cost to me, I was offered a beverage(to someone who had come in for nothing but a free service), additionally, I've been given a magazine all for free, to someone who possibly might never give the business any valuable income?

This is the greatest service I have ever recieved in my life, I thank all of you at Bernhard Agencies for this superior level of service, Additionally, I thank you Mr. Terrick for you time, expertise as well as your advice, and am impressed beyond measures..

Kind Regards
    Reaper..

User

Default Re: Touched by Excellent Service

Did BigT give you a hug? Truly one of life's great pleasures!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Some good people at BA :)

User

Touched by BigT? Eish

User

Quote Originally Posted by neilh View Post
    Touched by BigT? Eish
    hahaha nooo!

User

Relatively big guy, you sure that was him?!

Great stuff BA, top notch service as always

User

Quote Originally Posted by pdh View Post
    Relatively big guy, you sure that was him?!

Great stuff BA, top notch service as always
    I'm scared of saying the wrong thing... The last Mr T, that I heard of was also a "BA" Baracus type of dude that was bad a#%.. So ya no, I'm just sticking to my great service note..

User

I'm normal sized. Not my fault most of you are less than normal sized :)

Glad we could help dude.

User

Big thanks to Jacques and Nicky for excellent service. Fast, friendly and efficient, what a pleasure to deal with.

User

The T Rex is a walking firearms encyclopedia, ditto Herr Doktor with Glocks. The service is always superb.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast