Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Capacity

User

Default Capacity

Eight is enough until you need more than eight then it isnt.

Default Capacity

As I said somewhere else....there is safety in numbers and the SA criminal is more and more moving over to the concept of doing their filthy cowardly deeds in packs because they realise the advantage this gives them.

Default Capacity

But if you start killing a few of them they still run away.

User

Default Capacity

Quote Originally Posted by Johann the Horrible
    What percentage of the time can this be relied on to occur?

Default Capacity

Johann on numerous previous threads I have asked you to elucidate where you obtain this seemingly revolutionary statement that in ALL attacks ALL criminals will run after the first shot, I believe this theory has been well refuted by logical counter arguments by various forum members, My mall ninja status non withstanding I am extremely keen to learn from this font of all tactical knowledge that indicates this profound insight into the criminal pshycosis, so again I ask you based on what studies do you continue to expound this opinion! would it per chance be Gecko45?
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

Default Capacity

Hey why not just carry one round then? Just shoot one guy with whatever is top of the pops for MandS and the rest will disappear.

There are only two times when you have too much ammo: When you're drowning and when you're on fire.
    Cattle die, kindred die, every man is mortal:
    But I know one thing that never dies,
    the glory of the great dead.
    Havamal

Default Capacity

Quote Originally Posted by SSP

There are only two times when you have too much ammo: When you're drowning and when you're on fire.
    Amen. That is all.
    Because a thing seems difficult to you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish - Marcus Aurelius

Default Capacity

Quote Originally Posted by SSP
    Hey why not just carry one round then? Just shoot one guy with whatever is top of the pops for MandS and the rest will disappear.

Ok I have done this before but lets do it again. I never said all I said most. There is a difference if you stop to think about it. According to statistics(by SAPS and international) you will be attacked by between 3 and 5 people. Read the papers, this is what they also miss report.It looks like a duck, it sounds like a duck, it tastes like a duck, hell it just might be a duck. For one moment think about it. If you were in a group that made a living out of robbing people and one of the victims started killing your accomplices would you hang around to see if he is going to kill you next? If your answer to this question is yes you might want to ask to be planted in a new bed as the compost in your current bed is getting a bit thick. I have never said that a revolver is the only effective weapon system but I maintain that it is a effective system.

Default Capacity

ok lets do this again, where are these police stats that indicate A) all attacks will consist of between 3 and 5 attackers? As far as I remember CAS does not collect that, so your source would be statements?if you had cumulative access to the entire country's statistics what were you doing all those post mortems for you would have been in the intel or org crime area neither of which do/ did post mortems? where are the facts to back up this? and B) you have repeatedly stated that you advise people that all they need is a revolver because you KNOW that in 100% of attacks ALL attackers will turn tail and run after you have shot the first one, again I ask what is your source?
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

Default Capacity

jou okes need to go back to skool because Johann is absolutey right in what he is says. I whore a revolver my entire live and have had a few gun shootings and never neded more than 4 shots, I carry a 38special and it is more than what you needs for a gun shooting

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast