User

Default Where to shoot and feel the following in my hands: G26, G42, G43, G43X

Hi guys,

As the title suggests. Which range or store can I go to shoot and feel the following guns in my hands before I make a decision on them?

G26, G42(.380), G43, G43X

I watched a ton of videos, and narrowed down to these options. But I can't separate between these 4.

User

Default Re: Where to shoot and feel the following in my hands: G26, G42, G43, G43X

I can’t see where you live in your Bio.

Other than that you will get slack for how a gun feels in general. You have good choices there bar for the G42 IMO.

G26 or 43x would be my go too. Have you looked at the G48?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User

Default Re: Where to shoot and feel the following in my hands: G26, G42, G43, G43X

If in JHB the Glock Shop in Wynberg has packages where you can shoot their demo guns.

User

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I can’t see where you live in your Bio.

Other than that you will get slack for how a gun feels in general. You have good choices there bar for the G42 IMO.

G26 or 43x would be my go too. Have you looked at the G48?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    So I live on KZN South Coast. I'm a small guy, about 60kg. I shot a CZ P07 and found too large for me to carry.

The reason I included the G42 is because I've seen in several reviews it's a very flat shooting, low recoil pistol.

User

Quote Originally Posted by oafpatroll View Post
    If in JHB the Glock Shop in Wynberg has packages where you can shoot their demo guns.
    Thanks. I will look into making a trip to JHB. I want to be 100% sure on my choice before I purchase.

User

Quote Originally Posted by oafpatroll View Post
    Would second this. I don't know of any places in KZN unfortunately but if you're making the trip up here perhaps check out Waterfall Arms as well. They also have a decent selection of demo guns.

A nice thing about Waterfall is that there's display guns that you can touch/feel/fondle without needing assistance from a salesperson. Makes it very easy to spend time there checking out the difference between various models.

User

Chat to the guys at Ihawu in Pinetown. Or reach out to KK on the forum here for some other shops that may be able to assist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Go see Don at ihawu

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

User

Ihawu contact details. They have an indoor shooting range.

Contact Us (ihawu.net)