User

Default Guard killed in stabbing

Amazing at how quickly it happens... Even if he was armed he let the attacker get way to close to even think about defending...

http://www.thesouthafrican.com/graph...rds-lifevideo/

Second video

https://www.facebook.com/Intelligenc...type=3&theater

User

Default Re: Guard killed in stabbing

Bloody hell....

User

Sjoe

User

Another senseless killing. A breadwinner gone. Now if he was named Cyril the lion the whole world could mourn his death. This is very sad.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Wade View Post
    Amazing at how quickly it happens... Even if he was armed he let the attacker get way to close to even think about defending...
    Even worse in this case - the perp didn't initially appear to be a murdering cunt and the guard had spoken to him for a while, so they were right next to each other. They were fiddling in the open windows for whatever reason and then I think the guard looked in the bag and probably saw something that the cunt had stolen which is when the knife came out. I have a feeling the fatal wound was inflicted in the last few seconds of that first video (which I hadn't seen until Wade linked it). The remaining scuffle almost went the way of the guard until he staggered off like a zombie, picked up the bag and then collapsed. I would assume the poor guy died right there.

Just such a mindless waste of life that makes me mad beyond belief.

RIP to the guard and condolences to his family. Jeepers I wonder what he earned - probably a pittance yet his family would have depended on his earnings to survive.

I saw comments on FB where someone had suggested there need to be at least two guards and they should be armed. That'll never happen for "low value" sites, but it makes sense to have a buddy (to take turns sleeping on duty) or to keep each other alert and to also have some backup. I suppose that would mean the perps will just up their numbers, so instead of one perp, it would be two or three. What a sick situation to have to deal with.

User

I watched the clip , I don't understand it , it looked like the guard was first assisting him and then an argument ensued and he was stabbed .

please comment .