Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

While hindsight is always 20/20, it is widely known how thw ATM gangs operate, including their use of rifles, 'layoff' shooters, scanners, etc. and that numbers of Police are involved with these gangs. Two cops...whose mindset can be guessed at when you realize neither was wearing armour...and a reservist who may or may not have been competent...stumbling up in the middle of an ATM bombing crew stood exactly zero chance.

Rather than 'heros' I would consider them more like sacrificial lambs, slaughtered on the altar of lack of training, lack of decent equipment and lack of motivation from higher ups...said altar having been built upon the foundation of incompetence and corruption.

'Illegal guns' my azz.

May they rest in peace.
    Run Fast, Bite Hard!

Quote Originally Posted by ikor View Post
    Rather than 'heros' I would consider them more like sacrificial lambs, slaughtered on the altar of lack of training, lack of decent equipment and lack of motivation from higher ups...said altar having been built upon the foundation of incompetence and corruption.

'Illegal guns' my azz.

May they rest in peace.
    +1

I wonder how many more 'sacrificial lambs' do we need before the government and top police officials catch a wake up and get their act together.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2