Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Default 2017 IDPA Rulebook and Match Administration Guide 2017

Good morning

Not sure if anyone has seen this.

" o: All IDPA Members
    Date: Nov. 13, 2016
    Re: Member Feedback Period Opens
    We are excited to share the news that the preliminary version of the 2017 IDPA Rulebook and Match Administration Guide will soon be available for member feedback. The proposed rulebook, vetted by the IDPA Board of Directors and Legal, will be posted on IDPA.com for member review. Please note that the updated rulebook is preliminarily scheduled to be effective on Jan. 1, 2017.
    The IDPA rulebook feedback period will open on the evening of Nov. 14th and will close on Dec. 3rd to provide current IDPA members ample time to comment. I am again pleased to use this member-focused approach for updates. Collecting member feedback adds a significant amount of time and work to the process, but I believe that it is worth the effort. We will be utilizing a free form email process to collect your thoughts. Without your input, we cannot identify those issues or which you have concerns and thoughtful suggestions, so I encourage every current member to utilize this opportunity to give feedback.
    The proposed 2017 Rulebook and Match Administration Guide will be posted on the IDPA website under www.idpa.com/misc. The feedback email account will be:
    Comments@idpa.com
    Your valid IDPA member number must be included in the email subject line for the email to be opened. An automated response will assure you that your comments were received. For suggestions to be considered, they must be constructive and professional.
    This email option will be the only channel for members to submit feedback on the rulebook. So that we may concentrate on serving our customers and working through the suggestions, HQ staff will not monitor any forums nor accept suggestions or changes made verbally, via telephone or personal email. Only comments made through this address will be considered.
    Announcement will be made via the IDPA website, eBlast, the Tactical Journal and the IDPA official Facebook page when the final version is released. Updated SO training materials will be available soon after that. Some portions of the new rule book, such as the new classifier, will be released as a separate document at a later date.
    I look forward to receiving your opinions on the IDPA 2017 Rulebook "

I wonder if there'll be any major changes, for example the 1s point down penalty. I've noticed mention of 'the new classifier' in the e-mail above.

Anyway, let's see when they post it later today.

User

Default Re: 2017 IDPA Rulebook and Match Administration Guide 2017

Will keep checking, but the new rules is not there yet.

User

I have decided I will not renew my so status or read the new rules most matches does not shoot acording to the rules in any case so it is a utter wate of time and energy

User

I'm sorry you feel that way.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Josephine View Post
    most matches does not shoot acording to the rules in any case
    Hey?

User

I can give lots and lots of examples if you want but that will derail this thread

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

I'm terribly sorry to hear you say this Josephine. But, be the change you want to see. Make an impact on your clubshoots by insisting that they run according to the rules.
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

User

I truly hope that the CCP dimensions have been updated to include the CZ P-07.

The 1sec per point down is probably going to be the biggest change and cause for complaints other than the quest for the inclusion of a fault line rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Khumba View Post
    I truly hope that the CCP dimensions have been updated to include the CZ P-07.
    Agreed,I think it's fair if the PF also gets lowered for CCP. The allowed barrel lenght is shorter than that of ESP & SSP. Or am I missing the point ?

User

Whats the possibility that they would allow the CZ Shadow 2?

would like if they change the reloading rules!

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast