User

Default RFI Burger EXK Damascus folder

I happened by great chance to get one of these. I could go directly to Mr Burger but thought I would stop in here first to ask . I see by the other work of Mr Burger , being sold in the USA, that his work commands hi prices. Please can someone tell me about the knife and possible worth. Thanks.
    Hi, I've shared 1 photo via Photobucket. Please click the link to view photos: http://share.photobucket.com/sharepr...hp?id=NDcxNTQ=

Default Re: RFI Burger EXK Damascus folder

That looks to be an older Large EXK with contoured handles and Damasteel blade.

Worth I cannot comment on as one would have to know its current condition and history a bit more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by marthinus View Post
    That looks to be an older Large EXK with contoured handles and Damasteel blade.

Worth I cannot comment on as one would have to know its current condition and history a bit more.

Thanks Marthinus, I am the second owner, the knife has neverbeen carried or used, I have asked about getting a certificate from the maker.

Good on you for requesting a certificate, cant do any harm.

Never used or carried, then its worth is just under what Burger would ask for a brand new one. Or what someone is willing to pay.

User

Quote Originally Posted by marthinus View Post
    Good on you for requesting a certificate, cant do any harm.

Never used or carried, then its worth is just under what Burger would ask for a brand new one. Or what someone is willing to pay.

Thanks again for your response.