Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    User

Default GFSA's connections with the OSF SA

Copy-and-paste work from scattered thoughts I had. I will collate them and take them somewhere eventually, but posted here as points to ponder.

Page 25, OSF of SA 2015 Annual Report states that GFSA only received R700 000 from them. Where does the rest of their funding come from?

http://www.osf.org.za/…/upl…/2015/08/OSF-SA-AnnualReport.pdf
    Look at their 2012/2013 financial report, the last one GFSA published: total income for 2013 was only R839 000! Page 25. http://www.gfsa.org.za/.../2012/12/GFSA-AR_12_13_FINAL.pdf
    GFSA only got R400 000 from OSF SA in 2014, which is the last accessible annual report from them. I am beginning to think they are not very cash flush, hence why they don't have a physical office anymore. That is why they need other organisations to do their research for them! Because they don't have the money or resources. It makes sense now. Because the other orgs are also OSF beneficiaries. http://www.osf.org.za/.../2015/08/OSF-AR_2015_Final.pdf

On the GFSA page only OSF is labelled as an official grant source. http://www.gfsa.org.za/about-us/our-patrons/
    Some points to ponder. Rebecca Davis, of @becsplanb Twitter fame, who claimed the "white middle-aged men of the gun lobby" infuriate her (referring of course to Paul and Bryan, among others), is a Daily Maverick journalist: https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/…/2016-12-14-rebecca-davi…/…

The Open Society Foundation in SA (OSF) donated R700 000 in 2015 to GFSA to advance their lobbying work. They also donated R600 000 to the Daily Maverick, R230 000 to the Daily Vox, R800 000 to GroundUp, R800 000 to the ISS, and R700 000 to Sonke Gender Justice during 2015. http://www.osf.org.za/…/upl…/2015/08/OSF-SA-AnnualReport.pdf

All the the above mentioned are organisations who have collaborated with GFSA and/or assisted them with their lobbying work.
    The agendas are clearly driven, and the money connects all the dots nicely.

Looking at the OSF SA's 2014 financials, it becomes obvious how strong they were at driving the Marikana issue: http://www.osf.org.za/…/uploa…/2015/08/OSF-AR_2015_Final.pdf They donated to:
    1) David Bruce R60 000
    2) Institute of Development and Labour Law (UCT) R50 000
    3) Society, Work & Development Institute R50 000
    4) Uhuru Productions, who made Miners Shot Down R100 000
    5) African Policing Civilian Oversight Forum R1 152 000

All of the above led to the SAPS and its members being vilified for what happened at Marikana. The OSF were playing a major part in driving this issue.

User

Default Re: GFSA's connections with the OSF SA

Yoh, bloody Soros strikes again. How long does he have to live still?

User

Quote Originally Posted by Trayton View Post
    Yoh, bloody Soros strikes again. How long does he have to live still?
    When he's gone to the worms, his money will remain still. He surely has some plan (trust fund/large donations/whatever) to continue the "good work".

I see Hungary wants Soros out too...

User

MS, sorry for the ignorance, but what does ISS stand for? I take it is NOT the International Space Station is it ?

Regards

Werner

User

Institute for Security Studies - sounds all official like, but seems to be rabid anti- gunners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by HadEnuf View Post
    Institute for Security Studies - sounds all official like, but seems to be rabid anti- gunners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ISS - take everything they say with a pinch of salt. here is an example:

Everyone remembers the whole "Boeremag / document 21 (Typed up on an SAPS computer) / Nag van die lang messe" thing from a few years ago. The newspapers used to run daily updates on the mind-set and modus operandi of the so called "boeremag" and the Israel Vision Church (which doesn't exist apparently...) and how ruthless and bloodthirsty the "boeremag" was. About two or three weeks after the first bombs went off some people and certain journalists were starting to question the legitimacy of the claims of blood thirst and murderous intent because the only fatality was a woman killed by a piece of railroad metal that fell on her shack a few hundred meters from the railway line...

No problem: The next day the newspapers ran the story that the Boeremag actually had a problem with the killing part because of their "deeply Calvinist" upbringing...

All the updates on the psyche and insight into the twisted minds of the "boermag" were proudly brought to us by the now dearly departed Mr Henry Boshoff of the ISS. I knew him personally, he was one of my instructors in the army and I spoke to him almost weekly at one stage. The thing is, his area of expertise was Disinformation (Teen inligting) translated into plain Englisg as False Propaganda. So it would seem one needs to hire an expert in BS to spread the truth...

User

What I find most deplorable is thow Soros made his money, first by helping the Arrowcross Fascist Regime in Hungary loot the assets of Jews they deported when he was just a boy, currency manipulation ( such as when he "broke" the Bank of England and caused the 2008 financial crisis, the latter which netted him billions in a crisis which caused untold suffering to many developing countries) and insider trading (he was found guilty of same in a French Court in 2002 and the conviction was upheld on appeal).

a Man who makes his money off the misery and suffering of others is the spawn of Satan and in no amount of charitable donations can make up for that (notwithstanding the fact that almost all the causes he donates to are shit anyway). Anyone willing to accept his blood money is tainted by his evil and corruption.

User

Quote Originally Posted by M43 View Post
    ISS - take everything they say with a pinch of salt. here is an example:

Everyone remembers the whole "Boeremag / document 21 (Typed up on an SAPS computer) / Nag van die lang messe" thing from a few years ago. The newspapers used to run daily updates on the mind-set and modus operandi of the so called "boeremag" and the Israel Vision Church (which doesn't exist apparently...) and how ruthless and bloodthirsty the "boeremag" was. About two or three weeks after the first bombs went off some people and certain journalists were starting to question the legitimacy of the claims of blood thirst and murderous intent because the only fatality was a woman killed by a piece of railroad metal that fell on her shack a few hundred meters from the railway line...

No problem: The next day the newspapers ran the story that the Boeremag actually had a problem with the killing part because of their "deeply Calvinist" upbringing...

All the updates on the psyche and insight into the twisted minds of the "boermag" were proudly brought to us by the now dearly departed Mr Henry Boshoff of the ISS. I knew him personally, he was one of my instructors in the army and I spoke to him almost weekly at one stage. The thing is, his area of expertise was Disinformation (Teen inligting) translated into plain Englisg as False Propaganda. So it would seem one needs to hire an expert in BS to spread the truth...
    Very few people have the insight to grasp this. Expect to be called a "conspiracy theorist" and dismissed soon.

User

Quote Originally Posted by A-R View Post
    Very few people have the insight to grasp this. Expect to be called a "conspiracy theorist" and dismissed soon.
    I have been called that on previous occasions. Difference is I didn't get my info YouTube, I personally know the people and I am related to some of them unfortunately...My brother (who was an SAPS Bomb technician at the time)disarmed a few of the devices that my wife's cousins (Who currently reside somewhere in Potgieter street) allegedly built. Try beat that!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast