Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by The Beast View Post
    Referring to certain demographics as cockroaches does that.
    Compare that to what happened with the Hutus and the Tutsis.
    Sent electronically, thus not signed.

User

Default Re: Robbers stab 8 year old

Quote Originally Posted by The Beast View Post
    Some political party members have been calling white people cockroaches that needs to be exterminated. Repeating that sentiment in all its derivatives will eventually lead to a perception that whites, or any other group, is sub human. Following down that path will net you the cruelty that is crime in SA.
    I get what you are saying.

But you are talking about 1 aspect that only comes after other criteria.

It's like this, you don't stab an 8 year old child 5 times because of what others say, sure it could be called a contributing factor.
    You do this because there is already something very seriously wrong with you. The same as all the other tortures we see more and more out there.

I guess my point is the words of politicians and haters are not nearly as frightening as the audience on who's ears it falls.

User

Twisted...Unfortunately tortures seem to be the trend of the day for criminals and not only in the rural farming communities... its everywhere!!

User

I read that they did took a iPad and a laptop. I would have offered them these items in order to prevent the stabbing. Unless she did but they did not care anyway...

User

and we still have people who advocate for the rights of criminals, these bastards get caught and hide behind human rights? Bullshit they should be put down as any rabid dog would be

and i mean the state should be the one dishing out the severe punishment

User

Quote Originally Posted by Messor View Post
    I get what you are saying.

But you are talking about 1 aspect that only comes after other criteria.

It's like this, you don't stab an 8 year old child 5 times because of what others say, sure it could be called a contributing factor.
    You do this because there is already something very seriously wrong with you. The same as all the other tortures we see more and more out there.

I guess my point is the words of politicians and haters are not nearly as frightening as the audience on who's ears it falls.
    And that audience seems to be rather keen.

The problem is the result of a premise that has been pushed by the majority that the white minority is the root cause of their struggles and suffering and to rob, kill, maim, torture the white minority is not a crime but helping their cause. Singing kill the boer is rather to the point.

User

Same happened to German Jews, got blamed for all the social problems in Germany, eventually this dehumanization led to once good ordinary people killing and torturing Jews simply because they are sub human. One can not deny the influence of these hate speeches coming from the political leaders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2