Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    User

Quote Originally Posted by pigeonpie View Post
    I agree with this. Especially in South Africa, we have a tendency to stick with what we know and what has been proven. Just look at our predilection for Hilux and Ford bakkies.

Playing it safe is just that: safe. No surprises, either good or bad. While there is definitely something to be said for playing it safe with your sd handgun, I also think that we occasionally miss out on some potentially great guns due to our risk-averse nature.

+100000

User

Quote Originally Posted by oafpatroll View Post
    I had an uncommon handgun once long ago but it was just once and it was long ago :-)

Given the ballache involved in fixing a bad gun pick in S.A. staying with safe picks is almost a no brainer especially for a one gun type guy.
    Ja you right hey. With our judicial system thats 'anti-gun' it will be a nightmare to change once you've bought a gun

User

Default Re: sarsilmaz b6 (cz75 clone)

Quote Originally Posted by faya92 View Post
    pigeonpie: Lol that wont happen as I am definitely not a glock fan or any striker-fired pistol fan for that matter.
    Get a CZ P07 then

User

skaaphaas: Ive been finding it abit difficult to find a new cz75 and i dont really trust buying something as important as a SD firearm second hand. This has always been a gun that i admired. Any leads on a LGS that has them new in stock?

I bought a brand new 85B from TacTim late last year, as stated before .....

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosis View Post
    https://www.shootingstuff.co.za/fire...tol-black.html

You should shop around obviously...

They are out there.

User

Ja you right hey. With our judicial system thats 'anti-gun' it will be a nightmare to change once you've bought a gun
    Understanding this, why go for the 'other' option?

From the exploded diagrams it looks like it is based on Tanfoglio, not CZ.

User

Quote Originally Posted by G33 View Post
    Understanding this, why go for the 'other' option?
    Thats why i asked on the site first prior to committing.

And now i found gunsa on the net who has a brand new cz75b😆.

Im going to see them tomorrow in roodepoort

User

Quote Originally Posted by Marius@Jizni View Post
    From the exploded diagrams it looks like it is based on Tanfoglio, not CZ.
    Just a question. . .does tanfoglio not make clones aswell?

User

Coming from someone that carried a CZ75 for about 12 months, trust me when I say it won't be easy. It's heavy and big. Make no mistake, it can be done but it's not something I would easily do again given the choice. Get something more suited to the concealed carry gun bracket and be done with it. It took me a while to realise that you I don't need to carry a gun you like. You NEED to carry a gun that works and that's all you need. Quit worrying about "I don't like that" or "this looks better". Go out and shoot as many carry guns as you can and decide on one based on HOW IT SHOOTS. As to your question, I have never heard of the gun you mention, but if it truly is a clone of the CZ, it can't be bad. Consumables, such as mags and spare parts, are essential. No use getting a gun that you can't fix if it breaks down. But my opinion, if you're getting a gun for carry, get something that has proven itself and get the less popular stuff for the range.

User

Quote Originally Posted by sa-shooter View Post
    Coming from someone that carried a CZ75 for about 12 months, trust me when I say it won't be easy. It's heavy and big. Make no mistake, it can be done but it's not something I would easily do again given the choice. Get something more suited to the concealed carry gun bracket and be done with it. It took me a while to realise that you I don't need to carry a gun you like. You NEED to carry a gun that works and that's all you need. Quit worrying about "I don't like that" or "this looks better". Go out and shoot as many carry guns as you can and decide on one based on HOW IT SHOOTS. As to your question, I have never heard of the gun you mention, but if it truly is a clone of the CZ, it can't be bad. Consumables, such as mags and spare parts, are essential. No use getting a gun that you can't fix if it breaks down. But my opinion, if you're getting a gun for carry, get something that has proven itself and get the less popular stuff for the range.
    ive shot alot of guns. Just didnt want to get a gun when i was younger as i was a 'warme kop' lol.

Il look at the p07 gen2. Than get a 75 or the b6 under section 15.

Thanks for the advice guys.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast