Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
    Banned

Default Re: Dashprod Shotgun Owners Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Branden88 View Post
    What's your budget? and intended use for the Shotgun?

Same reason I bought the Glock and some happy sticks - Durban riots was a wakey! Wakey!, I understand the dynamics of what is happening, did riots in late 80ties and realize that an seed has been planted, I wish for correct equipment before the seed bears its own fruits.

This is none the less a grudge buy, I have no real love for shotguns, but having used them I do understand there application and even physiological use - affect.
    Budget, dunno - its a tool, it must do the job, every time. I kind of work on the cheapest available + 50 % and up to double cheapest, after that I think you paying for art, brand name and so forth. Please keep in mind that after a few hundred get to know rounds the weapon will likely see very little use other than take along back up for bush pig recovery, it will not be used like the sports shooters.

So I guess from entry up to R12 - 14 000. Thing is I have kind of taken a liking to this weapon, the Dashprod.

I also looked at the Altobelli at about R9000, liked the idea of the company being who they are and selling as themselves as apposed to the re-branded names.

In short ! !
    I guess I am am hoping to buy the Howa of shotguns.

User

There's Mossberg Maverick 88's going new for between R7500 to R9500.
    7+1 pump action.

User

My Dashprod Semi runs very well. I have a few 100 rounds through it from 21gr to 34gr.
    I've had probably 3 light strikes and when shooting the very light 21 gr, it would not cycle if your stance and grip was poor, but lean into it and hold firm, and it would even cycle them.
    Very soft shooter, comfortable to shoot(I have the pistol grip version), good sights, decent ammo capacity.

Would definitely buy another one.

User

Jut for interests sake AKKAR (Renamed dashprod in SA after import from Turkey) are currently being used in the Ukraine conflict

Thought that was interesting.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13