Default Zero Points Down: Montagu Pistol Club training at Gecko Rock, near Touwsrivier, WC

So this last weekend, Jaco_dup (on this forum) arranged for a bunch of us from Montagu Pistol Club to do some sport shooting training with Zero Points Down Academy. The training was held at Gecko Rock Private Nature Reserve, and everything about it - from the material, to its presentation, to the live fire exercises and challenges, to the awesome and special place that Gecko Rock is - was brilliant.

Ian and Jonathan are great instructors, great teachers and great people to spend some trigger time with. They are both really good at picking up where particular shooters are having difficulties and then (in a very very short period) getting the shooter to fix their problems. It is not high-round-count training, and it is obvious that a lot of thought has gone into what they get students to do.

There were a great many "light-bulb" moments! It was also interesting to see couples and parent-child pairs using the two day course as "doing something together" and bonding time.

If you are in the Western Cape and can gather a group together, speak to these guys, and go polish your skills....and have a huge amount of fun doing it!

User

Default Re: Zero Points Down: Montagu Pistol Club training at Gecko Rock, near Touwsrivier, W

I can just say if you go you will definitely learn something. For me personally I had found that my left hand is basically as my right.

Zero Points Down Academy you rock.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

User

Default Re: Zero Points Down: Montagu Pistol Club training at Gecko Rock, near Touwsrivier, W

That's great thanks for letting us know - Jonathan and Ian have graciously put together a package as a prize for SNATS.

Super cool prize! Hope that I win it!

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk