User

Default "Guns Dont Cause Crime" - 24/7 Video Feed

For some time I had been wondering, "Do guns really cause crime? " I kept reading about "gun violence" and "gun deaths" and so many things blamed on guns....

And then this happend...

http://montego.roughwheelers.com/gun_cam.html

"Guns are just tools, the way they're used reflects the society they're apart of, if you don't like guns, blame it on society" ~Chris Kyle

User

Of course it won't do a thing!!! It's a Smithie... It's got performance anxiety with all the cameras watching it....

User

I mean... everybody knows that guns kill!! Even ask the minister of Police..he will confirm it! But you must remember, guns are very shy... they don't like people watching them do it...every night when you go to bed, and think your ol' peashooter is safely stashed under your pillow, it slips out through your open bedroom window, takes a cab downtown, and go shoot the f#ck out of everybody, and then, like Dracula, just before dawn, it slips back in and cosies up under your pillow for you to find in perfect order in the morning.... I mean, guns are BAD...haven't you heard?

Well.. to all those who actually believe the above, and uses silly arguments like that in their campaigns to have legal, law abiding citizens disarmed... to make us defenseless... I just got one thing to say:

point and case - very good !!!

User

This is dum I mean the people who really believe that guns are killing people, come use that brain you were given and think, a gun can't do anything on its own it is the person firing the gun, There should not even be a debate

People who see things like that would quickly change their views when some one threatens their lives then you'll see how fast they wished they had a gun to protect their loved one

I mean lets say you are home alone and a group of armed men break into your home and decide to make you watch them raped and kill you wife and daughter and now you tell me that having a gun would not help prevent them from even getting up the stairs and into the sleeping areas of your home.

using the gun is the last option but what if it would be the only option then what hey !! then what are you going to do when the love of your life is getting raped right in front of you!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

User

Just show me who they are i'll Set them straight I know that most of the people on this site agree but those wankers are too narrow minded you know theres a thread stating "been waiting for 9 months or longer"

I would help if i could but i've just inly applied for my competency so theres not much i could help with there but i will spread the word of this cause,
    Do your self a favour read the tread about the ineffective Laws
    I think its a well written article

User

http://www.news24.com/MyNews24/YourS...laws--20100520

This is the news article sorry ment to ad it to the last post