Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    User

Default Re: TechnoPro Optics online

3 orders so far, each one delivered on time with no fuss.

I have no reservations recommending them.

User

I would not recommend them, ordered and paid for a pretty expensive scope only to be told after payment that they did not have stock but i called them before payment to confirm if the scope was in stock and it was confirmed.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Raw1 View Post
    I would not recommend them, ordered and paid for a pretty expensive scope only to be told after payment that they did not have stock but i called them before payment to confirm if the scope was in stock and it was confirmed.
    Wanted to buy something from them today, glad I came across this post, thanks for the heads up.

User

Used them twice. No problems. Would recommend them in future.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Banned

I bought a reloading press from them last year no problems

Also received excellent service from Jan. Red dot sight.

User

Have used them twice.. first order was for butler creek flips up, collected the items at the house the work from.. no probs. Second time round I ordered an relatively expensive scope, paid and transaction processed with me to collect again... fews days later got mail to say sorry but we actually had no stock... I cancelled the order and not dealt with them again... Got same item ordered and delivered via Hot Power in Kdorp for same price..

User

I would not recommend them. I placed an order with them for some reloading equipment. A week later I was notified that one of the item was out of stock and that they would refund me for that item and send me the rest of the order. It's now been three weeks and I'm still trying to get my refund from them. Everything is fine as long as the items you want are in stock. But getting issues resolved does not seem to be a priority with them.

I'd suggest phoning them to check if what is listed is actually at the warehouse.

I've bought from them a number of times, and with most of my orders they were out of stock with something.

Their excuse was that the admin office wasn't at the same place that the warehouse is, and that shipped or sold items aren't updated on their stock list real-time.

I stopped shopping with them in the end. Can't be assed to phone and check every time I see something that I want to buy.

Bit of a joke.

Banned

Just stay away, you a good customer if all goes well, if there is a hiccup you become worthless. I got told I should have insured my items bought if I wanted them in good condition.
    I also got told wrapping a .204 cleaning rod in brown paper was considered secure packaging for such a delicate straight thin rod travelling in a van for 3 days. Got told about insurance when rods arrived like a coat hanger.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast