Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    User

Default Re: ETA Hodgdon powders

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSheerGuns View Post
    Afraid not. We will not be importing powder again. Logistics make it impractical.
    Major bummer. The powder story requires patience. Folks don't move from what they're used to unless they see the benefits of a new product. I've just bought my first tin of CFE Pistol and I'm super impressed. So perhaps a little patience and some good marketing it can still do really well. Once word gets out that the new varieties are consistent, efficient and available; they will sell well.

User

The whole range. Makes no sense financially as well as logistically. With RAM refusing to transport powder, and one tin per license up to 5 tins being the maximum, it is just a nightmare, never mind having to keep and maintain a magazine. It is just over regulated. Of what we brought in, there is still a lot left and selling at almost cost.
    How much CFE pistol do you have left?

Not sure, but likely a few hundred. But the per license limit is what the problem is, unless you get another dealer to take it into stock for you. We can't store, even if paid for in advance.

User

Not sure, but likely a few hundred. But the per license limit is what the problem is, unless you get another dealer to take it into stock for you. We can't store, even if paid for in advance.
    So where will we get it now when your stock runs out...

User

Quote Originally Posted by armandvdwalt View Post
    So where will we get it now when your stock runs out...
    Back to somchem unfortunately.

User

The whole range. Makes no sense financially as well as logistically. With RAM refusing to transport powder, and one tin per license up to 5 tins being the maximum, it is just a nightmare, never mind having to keep and maintain a magazine. It is just over regulated. Of what we brought in, there is still a lot left and selling at almost cost.
    would you kindly post what tins are available still ?

User

Fantastic. Thank you for putting your money down to get us some quality propellant. I for one, really appreciate it. I'll be back for more CFE Pistol.

User

P.S. It's a very efficient, safe .40 propellant; which for me is attractive. Give it a chance before you kill all aspirations around propellant.

Banned

BrendanK, have you used it for 9mm?
    And what are your thoughts on it?

User

Ah, well then I'll have to pop past and stock up on CFE223 before it runs out. I have a nice pet load for my 308/180gr SST combo with that powder...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5