Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: A friend just shot two armed intruders. One dead, one in hospital

He's doing ok. Lawyered up and has spoken to a trauma counsellor. With his permission I will share the finer details as I find out more

User

Everything of the best to him.

User

Quote Originally Posted by prepare2win View Post
    He's doing ok. Lawyered up and has spoken to a trauma counsellor. With his permission I will share the finer details as I find out more
    Strongs to him. When you can share, was he EDC'ing or did he have to get into the safe first?

User

AFAIK he EDC's his 19. Being at home though I dont know if it was on him. Luckily his dogs alerted him.

User

Quote Originally Posted by prepare2win View Post
    A good friend of mine just had two uninvited guests on his property. One armed with a spear and one with a knife. One dead, one in hospital

I met him when he was 16 at my BJJ club, then later on he did some knife training with my mentor, and then worked at Ihawu for a short time and took up shooting. He has a G19 and a type 56. A lawyer named Jacques Botha is on the case assisting him. I will pass on well wishes and Bells

A spear is a very dangerous weapon. A knife with a long reach.
    I am glad your friend was able to defend himself properly - I presume he was not injured in the attack?

User

If he is using Jacques Botha, he is in very good hands.

User

looks like he needs more practice if one's in the hospital.

well done though

User

Well done to him and I hope all the admin gets sorted out quickly so he can carry on enjoying his life he successfully defended.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

User

Well done to him.

I saw this news article and it happened in my Immediate area.

As soon as I read this I realized I really need to join Up and get covered if this happened to me.

Going to sign up by the end of the week.

User

Best news since Magpul announced the windowed pmag... So glad he wasn't skewered and was able to deploy his firearm!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast