Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    User

Default Re: A friend just shot two armed intruders. One dead, one in hospital

Godspeed in the proceedings, it can get messy. Glad he's physically OK!

User

Chatted to him earlier. He said the detective was very helpful, said it was a pretty neat open and shut case. An inquest docket was opened, and his firearm was taken for ballistics. He says he is very relieved after speaking to his lawyer and now it's just a case of waiting. He's doing ok, a little jumpy but sleeps well when he does fall asleep. He's really grateful for all the support and wishes he's received, feels like he should be buying everyone else a Bells as a thank you.

I don't want to pry so haven't heard a full AAR from him, but one news report said the BG who died took a headshot

User

Quote Originally Posted by prepare2win View Post
    Chatted to him earlier. He said the detective was very helpful, said it was a pretty neat open and shut case. An inquest docket was opened, and his firearm was taken for ballistics. He says he is very relieved after speaking to his lawyer and now it's just a case of waiting. He's doing ok, a little jumpy but sleeps well when he does fall asleep. He's really grateful for all the support and wishes he's received, feels like he should be buying everyone else a Bells as a thank you.

I don't want to pry so haven't heard a full AAR from him, but one news report said the BG who died took a headshot
    Definitely a good outcome 🖒

User

Quote Originally Posted by prepare2win View Post

What ammo was used as a matter of interest?

User

Glad to hear he's doing okay.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by Brendank View Post
    Ammo that works, apparently. :P

User

Quote Originally Posted by Brendank View Post
    Saw my buddy at a braai earlier. Speer Gold Dots, fired 8 rounds in total. He's doing well, says talking about what happened with friends has really helped him a lot mentally

User

Job well done, glad to hear things are going positively for him. Shake his hand for me !
    "There is no second place winner in a gunfight" - B Jordan

User

Apparently the guy that survived received rounds to the leg, Testicles, stomach and shoulder.

So if he lives, at least he won't be polluting the gene pool any further!

User

Very happy to hear more positive news. Thanks for feedback. My partner lives in Gillits and I in Hillcrest

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast