User

Default JRM Goods and Services (firearms.co.za)

Hi Guys,

I am looking to purchase a rifle and the one I am looking for is available on sale at JRM Goods and Services: firearms sa

I am unable to view the rifle (Winchester M70 Featherweight) as Kobus does not run a shop but works from home.

Would any one be able to advise on if they have dealt with Kobus before and also how you overcame the inability to handle the rifle you wanted to buy?

Thank you.
    Last edited by camouflage762; 31-05-2017 at 14:42. Reason: Hyperlink....Advertising

User

Default Re: JRM Goods and Services (firearms.co.za)

The site is firearmsa.co.za and it seems to be primarily for a motivation-writing business.

I believe the reason you cannot go view the gun is because they do not actually have any of the listed products in stock.

I actually don't even think they're a registered dealer, but if they are, I suspect they want you to place and pay for an order before they in turn order the item from their supplier, so naturally they're in no position to let you handle it beforehand.

That also assumes the supplier still has stock. The copyright notice at the bottom of the site implies it was last updated in 2015, so if that's when the product list was last updated, there's a good chance that many of those guns are no longer available at the supplier.

Try asking a more reputable dealer if their suppliers have the gun you're looking for. If no one else can get you this rifle, I sincerely doubt these guys will be able to either.

Kobus is a good guy, have dealt with him before. Why dont you just call him directly and he will give you all the answers you need

User

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyR View Post
    The site is firearmsa.co.za and it seems to be primarily for a motivation-writing business.

I believe the reason you cannot go view the gun is because they do not actually have any of the listed products in stock.

I actually don't even think they're a registered dealer, but if they are, I suspect they want you to place and pay for an order before they in turn order the item from their supplier, so naturally they're in no position to let you handle it beforehand.

That also assumes the supplier still has stock. The copyright notice at the bottom of the site implies it was last updated in 2015, so if that's when the product list was last updated, there's a good chance that many of those guns are no longer available at the supplier.

Try asking a more reputable dealer if their suppliers have the gun you're looking for. If no one else can get you this rifle, I sincerely doubt these guys will be able to either.
    Good Day Ashley,

Ive been a registered dealer since 2014 and as for a more reputable dealer (a bit unfair if you don’t even know the dealer). I focus on personal service and main difference between me and and average dealer, the shop around the corner has persons running the business and working for a paycheck. I work for myself and if and when I do not produce it will be my own fault and will influence my income. Feel free to contact me and try me out for yourself

Regards
    Kobus van den Berg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my heart at the sea and my soul in the mountains

Hi Kobus , will be a good idea for you to go over to the Intro Thread and also the Fair Disclosure thread as well.

http://www.gunsite.co.za/forums/foru...-Introductions
    http://www.gunsite.co.za/forums/show...air-Disclosure
    Last edited by KK20; 19-11-2018 at 23:45.
    live out your imagination , not your history.

User

Quote Originally Posted by KK20 View Post
    Hi Kobus , will be a good idea for you to go over to the Intro Thread and also the Fair Disclosure thread as well.

http://www.gunsite.co.za/forums/foru...-Introductions
    http://www.gunsite.co.za/forums/show...air-Disclosure
    Done and Dusted thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk