Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: Sports adventure shooting: Delvillewood Memorial Competition 2017

I've missed the Entry closing date, but will be there to offer support to the guys...

Good luck to all participating.

The staff have worked hard at this, and, the wind has been blowing strongly.....
    Recent studies show that 1 out of every 3 liberals are just as dumb as the other 2

User

User

Just a quick shout out to the staff and participants.What an incredible experience!Stages were set up meticulously and the level of professionalism from all staff was at the highest level.

The moving target stages challenged me beyond my skills,and I really learnt so much!My m1carbine/cz75 combination ran flawlessly,which helped a lot

Thanks again to the SAS fraternity.The concept is fantastic but the people make it possible!!

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

User

Extremely well run competition!

Thanks to all staff who worked their collective butts off!

Stages were great.

Oh ja, thanks for the cold start, really set the pace for the rest of the day.

Well done to the everybody for just safely completing the day.

Kudos to Mark for hitting the 300m with an open sight FN Fal.

Thank you Plaas for the equipment.

Cant wait for next year!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Thanks all! Was a well run shoot with some tough stages. Had a blast (pun intended)

User

STAFF thank you for an excellent DW competition. 300m three shots with my FN FAL open sites, I should have called it a day then. Learnt plenty and loved the running target stages and the battle field pick up stages immensely. Congrats to Dick for 1st place �� Gonna be an interesting competition next year for sure.

May I take this opportunity to also remember and honour those brave men who fought at Delville Wood. WE WILL REMEMBER YOU.

User

Hi all,

Busy with the AAR, should be up by thursday evening.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Thanks G
    Recent studies show that 1 out of every 3 liberals are just as dumb as the other 2

Thanks for a very challenging and fun competition! It was well organised and well run and everyone participated with the right spirit and attitude. It was particularly interesting having to compete with more than a dozen guns that you haven't shot before.

I was lucky to win, with a lot of tough competition. I still maintain that it was the wearing of shorts that gave me the edge.

Expect a gruelling DWMC 2018.

Cheers!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast