Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Carry Ammo - large range just arrived. New stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by da_asassin View Post
    I called the shop and asked them to send me an invoice for 4 boxes of 147gr HST in 9mmp with their banking details, and the guy was very unhelpful.
    I told him that i would pay for it now and get 1 of my friends to collect it in the near future (not sure who's going up to jhb soon), and the guy tells me that it's not possible.
    I must send someone to pay for it and collect it at the same time.
    So now what do i do?
    It's still Ramadaan for us and most of my friends don't travel around in the fasting month
    Hi. Senior management was in the ammo dept when you called the salesman, and advised me that the confusion came in when you wanted to pay for it, and have a friend collect. The salesman was under the impression that you wanted to buy it with your license, and have someone else collect.
    Since we are pretty strict about laws and record keeping, we like to have full records of what was sold, what was booked out, and who bought it. The consequences of bad record keeping are no joke when it comes to SAPS. So he advised that we would want the person to collect and show his license at that time. He can't just store sold ammo without knowing who is collecting it for various reasons, aside from logistics and space.
    If you wish to purchase the ammo and collect in a few days, drop me an email to info@davesheer.com
    Best to give me the details (name and contact) of the person who will be collecting with a corresponding license. I'll invoice, and you can make payment. But the ammo will be booked out to him when he collects, and he will sign for it against his own license. If you say you are not sure who will be collecting it...that does pose a small problem. We don't have space or logistics to just store ammo without knowing who is collecting and when. What happens when someone arrives in 2 weeks saying he is collecting for you? How do we verify that at the time, and find the salesman who remembers the transaction?
    Happy to invoice you and keep it for a short time. But try and give us a name of the person collecting, and when...with his license. That way we save everyone some major confusion when a random person wants to collect?

User

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSheerGuns View Post
    Hi. Senior management was in the ammo dept when you called the salesman, and advised me that the confusion came in when you wanted to pay for it, and have a friend collect. The salesman was under the impression that you wanted to buy it with your license, and have someone else collect.
    Since we are pretty strict about laws and record keeping, we like to have full records of what was sold, what was booked out, and who bought it. The consequences of bad record keeping are no joke when it comes to SAPS. So he advised that we would want the person to collect and show his license at that time. He can't just store sold ammo without knowing who is collecting it for various reasons, aside from logistics and space.
    If you wish to purchase the ammo and collect in a few days, drop me an email to info@davesheer.com
    Best to give me the details (name and contact) of the person who will be collecting with a corresponding license. I'll invoice, and you can make payment. But the ammo will be booked out to him when he collects, and he will sign for it against his own license. If you say you are not sure who will be collecting it...that does pose a small problem. We don't have space or logistics to just store ammo without knowing who is collecting and when. What happens when someone arrives in 2 weeks saying he is collecting for you? How do we verify that at the time, and find the salesman who remembers the transaction?
    Happy to invoice you and keep it for a short time. But try and give us a name of the person collecting, and when...with his license. That way we save everyone some major confusion when a random person wants to collect?
    This is so well written even I can understand it..

Well done on working in those extra hours!

Sent from my SpaceCraft using MindControl!

Banned

Many thanks.
    I've made contact with a GSer, and he will pay and collect it tomorrow from you on his name

Banned

And thank you for the clarification

User

Just arrived. Some of the latest carry ammo from the USA, some of it never available before in SA.
    Limited stock, first come first served. Call the shop for fastest inquiries, on 011 440 0345.

BARNES TAC-XPD 9MM 115GR HP per 20 R550,00
    BARNES TAC-XPD 40SW 140GR HP per 20 R595,00
    BARNES TAC-XPD .45ACP 180GR HP per 20 n/a
    FEDERAL PREMIUM HST .40 S&W 165GR JHP per 50 n/a
    FEDERAL PREMIUM HST 9MM 124GR +P JHP per 50 R895,00
    FEDERAL PREMIUM HST 9MM 147GR +P JHP per 50 R895,00
    RUGER 9MM 65GR +P ARX PER 25 R550,00
    HORNANDY CRITICAL DUTY 9MM135GR +P FLEXLOCK per 20 R650,00
    HORNADY .40S&W 175GR CRITICAL DUTY per 20 R650,00
    HORNADY .45ACP +P 220GR CRITICAL DUTY per 20 R650,00
    SPEER GOLD DOT 9MM 124GR +P JHP per 50 R850,00
    SPEER GOLD DOT 9MM 147GR JHP per 50 R950,00
    SPEER GOLD DOT .40S&W 165GR HP per 20 n/a
    SPEER GOLD DOT .40S&W 180GR HP per 20 R795,00
    SPEER GOLD DOT .45ACP 230GR HP per 20 R850,00
    Sig Sauer Elite V-Crown 9MM 115GR JHP per 20 R450,00
    Sig Sauer Elite V-Crown 9MM 124GR JHP per 20 R450,00
    Sig Sauer Elite V-Crown 9MM 147GR JHP per 20 R450,00
    Sig Sauer Elite V-Crown .40S&W 165GR JHP per 20 R495,00
    Sig Sauer Elite V-Crown .40S&W 180GR JHP per 20 R495,00
    Sig Sauer Elite V-Crown .45ACP 185GR JHP per 20 R550,00
    Sig Sauer Elite V-Crown .45ACP 200GR JHP per 20 R550,00
    What, if any of this is still left? A new shipment due in sometime?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2