User

Default Looking for competency training in African language

Good day all!

One of the drivers at my wife's place of work needs to relicense his 9mmP. As (apparently) the material for the competency testing is only in Afrikaans and English (and none of these is his mother language) I need to get hold of a training provider in the Pretoria area with knowledge of our other local languages.

Can anyone assist?

Default Re: Looking for competency training in African language

if you could make it down to JHB try Dave Sheer they have a really nice instructor there I think his name is either Victor or Vincent who speaks Sotho and Zulu, thats the Dave Sheer branch in Orange Grove
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!