Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    User

Quote Originally Posted by tappo View Post
    I tried to contact with whatsapp (thequartermaster.co.za) and email (medals wirelessza...) but I have not received any response.
    Maybe the fact that I live in Italy is very penalizing for the shipment, but at least they could have given me an answer ...
    I thank everyone for the time you have dedicated to me.
    Kind Regards
    A.G.
    Hello Tappo. I spoke with Michael Kaplan yesterday and
    inquired about the book, and he does have a second edition signed by the author available. R1000 which is a whole lot cheaper than Warbooks. Kaplan sells and ships medals and militaria all across the world, so shipping to Italy won't be a problem. It's a big book so shipping won't be cheap. They are preparing for their next auction this Saturday, perhaps why the delay in responding to you. Disclosure note that I have no financial interest in Kaplan, I'm just a collector of Rhodesian militaria.

User

Default Re: PH aperture sight for Lee Enfield - visual lexicon (pic heavy)

Quote Originally Posted by paulnb View Post
    Hello Tappo. I spoke with Michael Kaplan yesterday and
    inquired about the book, and he does have a second edition signed by the author available. R1000 which is a whole lot cheaper than Warbooks. Kaplan sells and ships medals and militaria all across the world, so shipping to Italy won't be a problem. It's a big book so shipping won't be cheap. They are preparing for their next auction this Saturday, perhaps why the delay in responding to you. Disclosure note that I have no financial interest in Kaplan, I'm just a collector of Rhodesian militaria.
    Thanks Mr. paulnb.
    I'll try to contact him again in a few days.
    Shipping costs (if reasonable) would not be a problem.
    I know that the post office in South Africa has problems with delays in this period, I hope things have improved.
    (p.s. a month ago I bought a book in Australia, the tracking code provided to the seller shows that today it is being processed at the airport, ready for international shipping ... there are delays everywhere).

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5