Thread: GS Customs ??

Default GS Customs ??

Quick Question.

Dealer friend of mine ordered several Stock and Ammo Registers from GS Customs.

But since August after paying cant get hold of them.

He has phoned both listed numbers.
    Just rings goes to voicemail.
    Left several messages for Gina to phone back.

As well as emailed all the email address on the site.

Are they still in business?

Or does someone on Gunsite possibly have contact details of them different from their website details.

Dont know how they would invoice him in August and take payment. And then suddenly seem not to get back.

User

Default Re: GS Customs ??

I was in touch with Gina in September and placed an order, got the invoice and confirmation of receipt of payment promptly. I have received all of my previous orders but always needed to be patient, correspondence is definitely not one of their strengths. I usually call and mail weekly after about 10 weeks and get a response after a day or two. Think the website warns of a 8-10 week wait period.

User

Many moons ago I had dealings with them, I seem to remember that Gerard was a member on the forum.
    One thing I can recall is they were terrible at responding. I also only have @wol mail address's for them, not sure those even work anymore

Thanks.

He received Invoice in August and paid.
    But been phoning and leaving messages almost daily and emailing twice a week since middle Sept. No response.