Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    User

Default Home invasion, thugs shoot at family and child

User

Default Re: Home invasion, thugs shoot at family and child

wtf

User

Terrible. That kid is going to need some serious counseling. I wonder why he went out to investigate if he had CCTV? Hope he is ok.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Jeez that poor guy runs straight into it!
    Trying to work figure how it could have been approached better, if he was armed.
    Not to take away from the family here, purely as a tactics scenario, if another family member had gone out to investigate without your knowledge, and this unfolded, how would you have handled the situation?
    You want to protect the wife and kids, but you have a trigger happy perp in the lounge, and clearly one or 2 others floating around that could easily catch you on from your blindside - not ideal!

“Footage sparked outrage”

Really? People are outraged about this, now? Now only? Do they think other house robberies are peaceful, calm and tranquil events? The raping of women children done with kindness and compassion? Father stabbed and shot with a kind word?

This is the reason I braaied my steak on Saturday, and then despite the glorious weather ate inside the house with locked security gates, because shit like this is better to avoid than to solve if it is possible.
    Sent electronically, thus not signed.

Same street as one of our more quite Forum members. Robbers almost got very unlucky...

All of this for a TV. And they F the TV while taking off the wall. So they got nothing?

User

Quote Originally Posted by shooty View Post
    All of this for a TV. And they F the TV while taking off the wall. So they got nothing?
    If the plasma TV powder drug story hadn't been dispelled as a myth I would have gone with that theory. Seems like a lot of risk for only a (broken) TV. Maybe the shots ruined their initial plans?

User

This TV thing, that is all they took from me , nothing else. A lot of effort for a TV , I heard another of a bakkie ramming through a front gate, the BG then smashing a door down all for a TV, I don't think anything else was taken in that incident too ...........

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by tims View Post
    This TV thing, that is all they took from me , nothing else. A lot of effort for a TV , I heard another of a bakkie ramming through a front gate, the BG then smashing a door down all for a TV, I don't think anything else was taken in that incident too ...........

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk
    Was yours a plasma?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast