Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeanine's Story

User

Default Re: Jeanine's Story

There is nothing "Infowars" about Rebel Media and there is nothing racist about Lauren Southern. I know the founder of Rebel. He is a lawyer and a gutsy one at that. Ezra Levant...look up his YouTube videos of his persecution by the Human Rights Nazis and you'll learn a lot about free speech. He and they might dramatize a bit (after all, they have bills to pay) but certainly not to the point of lying or deception. Nope. Far more often, they are saying what others will not say or refuse to see. Of all the people on the planet who ought to know the very serious danger of those attitudes, SA ought to know it.

Those who make claims to the contrary are either ignorant of the facts or they have an agenda. or both. Period.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky7 View Post
    There is nothing "Infowars" about Rebel Media and there is nothing racist about Lauren Southern. I know the founder of Rebel. He is a lawyer and a gutsy one at that. Ezra Levant...look up his YouTube videos of his persecution by the Human Rights Nazis and you'll learn a lot about free speech. He and they might dramatize a bit (after all, they have bills to pay) but certainly not to the point of lying or deception. Nope. Far more often, they are saying what others will not say or refuse to see. Of all the people on the planet who ought to know the very serious danger of those attitudes, SA ought to know it.

Those who make claims to the contrary are either ignorant of the facts or they have an agenda. or both. Period.
    I agree, im a farmer and an attack "survivor" - i dont push my agenda on any neonazi site or racist site - this is real, and what does happen, and most of us dont go around "looking for sympathy"

my heart at the sea and my soul in the mountains

Quote Originally Posted by CorditeCrazy View Post
    Pick a farm, any farm. This attack was devoid of the brutality that some have. It’s a black mark against our country.
    Quote Originally Posted by bodhi_ View Post
    Some dodgy sites pushing this story. Amren are neonazis, they don't even hide it. The farming community would have more goodwill if they stopped using racist sites to inform the world of what is happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by bodhi_ View Post
    lauren southern works for rebel media which is a mix of news and prank site. same league as watson or infowars. i enjoy their videos but they drive an agenda. hardly a balanced journalist.
    Quote Originally Posted by cpsadrian View Post
    I agree, im a farmer and an attack "survivor" - i dont push my agenda on any neonazi site or racist site - this is real, and what does happen, and most of us dont go around "looking for sympathy"
    I strongly agree.
    live out your imagination , not your history.

I posted this here: http://www.gunsite.co.za/forums/show...cks-2018/page4
    Re: Farm Attacks 2018

Quote Originally Posted by avislog View Post
    [COLOR=#1D2129][FONT=&amp]South Africa's Farm Murders: Jeanine's Story how my dad was killed by Lauren Southern, (born Lauren Simonson) is a Canadian political activist
    Lauren Southern I do not think that a person with her credentials should take up the situation of South African farmers ( including the murder and crime directed toward our White South African farmers)
    ALL South Africans need to bring this to an end and it is my opinion that the likes of her should FO.

(In January 2017, Southern posted incorrect rumours from 4chan that the Quebec City mosque shooting had been carried out by Syrian refugees; she later deleted those tweets.)

This story by a journalist from a country that recruits professionals from South Africa and then allocate jobs in neighbourhoods according to a profiling which is racially based.

Leave South Africans to fix this ourselves. There are dedicated South Africans that are working on this but good work is not news and who gives a shit about successes right?

User
    GP, but in my mind, hunting for Ivory in the 1930's

Quote Originally Posted by KK20 View Post
    This story by a journalist from a country that recruits professionals from South Africa and then allocate jobs in neighbourhoods according to a profiling which is racially based.

Leave South Africans to fix this ourselves. There are dedicated South Africans that are working on this but good work is not news and who gives a shit about successes right?
    Sad but true, good + working = boring
    Don’t take life too seriously, no one gets out alive.

User

I have no idea what you are talking about. The SA professionals I know ASKED to come here. The second part went over my head and as a Canadian employer, you'd think I would know what you're talking about.

Rhodesians took the same attitude. How'd that work out?

Stand up to world opinion and welcome the help of your friends or you are headed for the tar pits.

I have no dog in this hunt, i only visit here because of the sound people I have had the good fortune to meet. Most of them would rather have stayed.

Good luck following your suggested approach.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky7 View Post
    I have no idea what you are talking about. The SA professionals I know ASKED to come here. The second part went over my head and as a Canadian employer, you'd think I would know what you're talking about.

Rhodesians took the same attitude. How'd that work out?

Stand up to world opinion and welcome the help of your friends or you are headed for the tar pits.

I have no dog in this hunt, i only visit here because of the sound people I have had the good fortune to meet. Most of them would rather have stayed.
    Then lobby your government to dis-invest in RSA because of being complicit in farm killings. Lobby your government to expel RSA from the commonwealth. Ask your government to offer bursaries to every farm attack victims children for education . Offer every farmer that was attacked refugee status and automatic entry into your country.
    This is help. Send some one who is rejected by most of your country to pick up stompies and drive an agenda is no help.

Quote Originally Posted by Anomander View Post
    Good luck following your suggested approach.
    Let us hear your suggestion.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast