Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeanine's Story

Default Re: Jeanine's Story

quoted wrong post, see post below

Quote Originally Posted by KK20 View Post
    Then lobby your government to dis-invest in RSA because of being complicit in farm killings. Lobby your government to expel RSA from the commonwealth. Ask your government to offer bursaries to every farm attack victims children for education . Offer every farmer that was attacked refugee status and automatic entry into your country.
    This is help. Send some one who is rejected by most of your country to pick up stompies and drive an agenda is no help.
    I agree with this post to a greater extent.

Still, from what I saw of the video, it contained the brutal truth, and I think the truth should be told in whatever medium available, even if it upsets those in power.

EDIT

Anyway, this is an emotive subject, so always wise to not venture down this path too far. We all have strong opinions on it.

my heart at the sea and my soul in the mountains

So when ISIS sets up help in RSA to come to the aid of Muslim farmers, this is a good thing ?
    live out your imagination , not your history.

User

It's really not a hard to understand scenario.

If you are a farmer in SA, you have the most dangerous job in SA.
    Nobody is going to come and save you, nobody, nor the government nor the people want you here.
    The canadians can bugger off, whatever they do or say won't change anything.
    Dig in and fight for your life, or leave, that's your two choices.

Anyone who thinks Lauren Southern's prime objective with her story is to help South African farmers, is sadly mistaken. Lauren Southern is primarily all about Lauren Southern.
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit: occidentis telum est.

Seneca (4 BC - 65 AD)

User

Quote Originally Posted by Messor View Post
    It's really not a hard to understand scenario.

If you are a farmer in SA, you have the most dangerous job in SA.
    Nobody is going to come and save you, nobody, nor the government nor the people want you here.
    The canadians can bugger off, whatever they do or say won't change anything.
    Dig in and fight for your life, or leave, that's your two choices.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderin' Zero View Post
    Anyone who thinks Lauren Southern's prime objective with her story is to help South African farmers, is sadly mistaken. Lauren Southern is primarily all about Lauren Southern.
    These two post i couldnt agree with more.

User

Par for the course for most of these "investigative journalists" isnt it? We have our own ones who put up all sorts on ENCA (EG)

User

So when ISIS sets up help in RSA to come to the aid of Muslim farmers, this is a good thing ?
    Its a good point. Not all "foreign exposure" is bad though, some is resulting in good work being done in certain sectors - from foreign pressure being applied.

my heart at the sea and my soul in the mountains

Quote Originally Posted by cpsadrian View Post
    Its a good point. Not all "foreign exposure" is bad though, some is resulting in good work being done in certain sectors - from foreign pressure being applied.
    I never did imply that highlighting of the problem was bad.
    live out your imagination , not your history.

User

Drawing a long bow there. We're talking about white farmers. The ones that, with their mixed subordinates, sustain the country and their neighbours.

One could suggest the same about Christine Amanpour. Same occupation, same individual end goal - put food on the table. The difference is one subcribes to a pernicious mainstream leftist narrative projected by mass media.

The other, does not.

Without farmers the country will starve and die. The workers that depend on said farmers will have no jobs. Neighbouring countries will no longer be able to buy food from South Africa.

The fact that this has been ongoing for more than 20 years and hasn't been rectified by the government is bullshit. Instead of using the entrenched systems to alleviate the problem (or at least attempt to), they disbanded them (the kommandos).

White farm murders need international attention. I am pleased that someone is shining a light on this.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast