Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeanine's Story

Default Re: Jeanine's Story

Quote Originally Posted by Tango Sierra View Post
    White farm murders need international attention. I am pleased that someone is shining a light on this.
    What about black farm murders?
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit: occidentis telum est.

Seneca (4 BC - 65 AD)

User

Drawing a long bow there. We're talking about white farmers. The ones that, with their mixed subordinates, sustain the country and their neighbours.

One could suggest the same about Christine Amanpour. Same occupation, same individual end goal - put food on the table. The difference is one subcribes to a pernicious mainstream leftist narrative projected by mass media.

The other, does not.

Without farmers the country will starve and die. The workers that depend on said farmers will have no jobs. Neighbouring countries will no longer be able to buy food from South Africa.

The fact that this has been ongoing for more than 20 years and hasn't been rectified by the government is bullshit. Instead of using the entrenched systems to alleviate the problem (or at least attempt to), they disbanded them (the kommandos).

White farm murders need international attention. I am pleased that someone is shining a light on this.
    Leaving out who reported on what. IMHO - if any of this is to be taken seriously, we need to look at crime, and in specific, violent crime in this country, we need to take race out of the argument. No figures are officially quoted as to how many white/black or blue farmers are murdered vs their relevant % of either the farming or general population. the term "farm attacks" are very general as far as SAPS are concerned.

And there is no faster way to discredit yourself or your cause, than by quoting false stats, that are easily researched. Yes, farming is dangerous (i am a farmer), so is being a taxi driver, and a politician, and a Security Guard, so is being a black unemployed person in a township, which is more dangerous - im not certain anyone has the correct answer. Last figures i saw, white people made up about 10% of the population, and about 2% of crime stats - this is what people see. Someone else also raised the point that farmers (often) do not have any, or very little security, this is alarming - not meant to say they deserve anything, but im sure if you take those same farmers and put them in town, suddenly they will live behind walls and fences and alarms. point is that many are soft targets. I really dont think there is any one silver bullet to sort out these issues, very difficult and emotive subject.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderin' Zero View Post
    What about black farm murders?
    What about them?

What about them?
    Indeed, what about them? Are black farm murder victims somehow less worthy of our concern?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Seneca (4 BC - 65 AD)

User

How many of them specifically targeted and killed per annum. Source of stats?

User

I really don't like how she's portraying things

As I said, she's not out to help anyone other than herself.

Seneca (4 BC - 65 AD)

User

Indeed, what about them? Are black farm murder victims somehow less worthy of our concern?

I'm waiting not for you but because of you.

Recent studies show that 1 out of every 3 liberals are just as dumb as the other 2

Yes, I saw all that. My comment was aimed at TS's post, not Southern's videos. Although I tend somewhat l towards the view that Southern is probably a borderline white supremacist (if she isn't actually one?). I just don't think she helps the situation at all; to the contrary, she exploits it to her own ends.

Seneca (4 BC - 65 AD)

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast