Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bundu Ric View Post
    Yep, i dont think we are even remotely vigilant enough when it comes to basic seucirity in and around the house and when we drive around.
    I have a personal opinion that it is a Boer/Afrikaner trait to be non-vigilant.

I have noticed it since my childhood that Afrikaner's (including the children) have an extremely poor sense of situational awareness.

These Boer people have an iron discipline in the military and conventional warfare but when it comes to sensing danger on a "one on one" level, they just dont have the "gene"for it...

I remember how we used to lock up our bikes and bolt everything else down as children whereas the Afrikaners up there in Heidelberg would abandon their bikes on the front lawn with out a care in the world.

Its genetic... At least that is my 2c opinion...

[QUOTE=Emilio;97833]I have a personal opinion that it is a Boer/Afrikaner trait to be non-vigilant.

I have noticed it since my childhood that Afrikaner's (including the children) have an extremely poor sense of situational awareness.

These Boer people have an iron discipline in the military and conventional warfare but when it comes to sensing danger on a "one on one" level, they just dont have the "gene"for it...

I remember how we used to lock up our bikes and bolt everything else down as children whereas the Afrikaners up there in Heidelberg would abandon their bikes on the front lawn with out a care in the world.

UhUh...you didn't just say that?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thread-pic20142.jpg  
    Last edited by ikor; 15-06-2010 at 01:00.
    Run Fast, Bite Hard!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SA needs a Militia View Post
    GFSa says we need to learn to appeal to the attacker humanity.

I wonder how many people who knew thay where about to be gang raped or shot did NOT try appeal to thier humanity.

4 kin animals hear hear.

GFSA should be honest about their goals and change their name to Boer Free South Africa.

That must be their ultimate goal, since they are seeking to push through laws that disarm only those inclined to abide by the laws. Did the Zulu ever respect the laws of the British? Tribally oriented militants and gang members will always remain armed. When somebody wants to disarm you, it is simply so they can kill you without being met with serious resistance.

Did not Zuma himself sing, "my machine gun my machine gun, bring me my machine gun?" When the Boer has not even a pistol or a can of pepper spray with which to defend himself, and somebody finally does bring Zuma that machine gun he keeps asking for, it will not be a pretty sight for the Boer people!

As for appealing to humanity...

What about that girl from Belgium, who wound up in Soweto, begging them not to rape her, telling them she was a virgin, at which point they became even more eager to rape her, and almost got into a fight over who would rape her first. They all wound up raping her and from the reports, it seems they were very pleased that they had been able to rape a virgin.

Appealing to the humanity of somebody who views peace, compassion, and justice, as signs of weakness, will get you nothing except raped and hacked to pieces.

I would suggest people appeal to their desire to live, along these lines... "Leave my property or I will chop your head off and use it as a football... If you touch my wife or my kids, I'll find your wife and kids, chop their heads off, and use them as footballs! I'm a big bad man so go on and get away from me while I'm giving you the chance!" That's all they understand... Remember, Jesus said to be cunning like a serpent, but harmless like a dove... But He also said to sell your clothing to buy weapons, because weapons are just that important!

I've been around criminals, drug addicts, promiscuous women (of the sort that charged and of the sort that did not), communists, anarchists, etc... They don't think the same way that rational, kind, decent, caring, compassionate people do... They don't think the way we do... They don't respect love, kindness, charity, mercy, and justice... If you show them mercy, they regard you as weak and will stab a dagger into your back the instant they have the chance.

I debated a communist once and he actually said, when I showed him pictures of the farm victims in South Africa, "The Boer deserve to die, their women deserve to be raped, they should all die for what they did." That is how communists think and how they process information.

You cannot debate or discuss with them, all you can do is prepare to fight because they are going to force the fight on you, no matter how much you insist upon being left alone to enjoy your farm in peace and to raise your children in peace, they want to destroy everything, tear it all down, and replace it with either chaos and anarchy (which are generally only temporary) or more likely the tyranny of their rule (the sort of tyranny they bring about after they get rid of the provisional government or the state of disorder).

Communism is straight from the mind of Satan and that is why the Bolsheviks went wild in Russia and then again in Spain, gang raping nuns, hacking priests to pieces, plucking out eyes, drowning people in blood, nailing officer's shoulder pads to their bodies, decapitating people, forcing women to enter into "free love" communes and beating those who refused to yield.

Freedom to the communist means you are going to be free from your land, free from the fruits of your labor, your wife will be free from her chastity and dignity, and your children will be free from the protection of their family.

Early in the Revolution in Russia, the Bolsheviks issued a decree to nationalize women and they tried to issue a decree to nationalize children but they were met with too much resistance and had to back off...

You can never appeal to the humanity of those who have none. All you can do is let them know you are ready and willing to destroy them if they raise a hand against you... Aside from that, you must be ready and willing to do so if they raise a hand against you.

When the mountain lion charges the hiker, the most common advice is to make noise, stand your ground, and appear bigger than you are... Or, if you have a firearm, to shoot the bloody thing and get on with your life. You don't curl up into a ball and plead for mercy, you stand your ground and fight for your life. Offer harm to none, but be ready to defend yourself whatever the odds and whatever the cost to them. If a gang attacks you, they have given up their right to life by seeking to rob you of the fruits of your labor, the honor and dignity of your body (or perhaps your wife's body), or perhaps your very life.

People often say property is not worth killing over, but the farmers in the Ukraine, the ones who were shipped to gulags in Siberia, later lamented that they had not fought to the death on their farms... Many said if they knew how bad it was going to be, they would have preferred to have died fighting on their farms rather than being shipped off to die in Siberia. What few survived, related the thoughts of those who wished they had fought when they had the chance, but who never made it out to tell of the mistaken choice they had made when first confronted by the Bolsheviks.

Better to make your stand like Martin Olds, and die on your farm, guns blazing, then to die a slave in their gulag, or be executed as you're pleading at their feet for mercy they never will give and indeed are not capable of ever giving.

Better still to live in the veld like de la Rey or the swamps like Francis Marion, and fight those who want to take what is by all rights yours.

There's only so much a people can be expected, there's only so many times honest and decent people can attempt peaceful redress of grievances, until they are forced, by tyrants, to become fugitives in the veld or the swamps and the mountains.

If Thomas Jefferson and George Washington could have written a letter to George III and said, "Please leave us alone, we don't like how you've been mismanaging the colonies here in the Americas, we believe we can do better without you... We're going to try things our way now, so please just leave us alone" there wouldn't have been a need for a revolution.

If the Uitlanders could have been told, "respect our ways, our language, our culture, or leave right now" and that would have been that, then there would have been no war in 1899. But Rhodes and his clique wanted a war and they got a war, just as much as George III wanted a war and got a war. It's just unfortunate that the good guys won in the latter but not the former.

Life isn't always like the movies, the good guys don't always win, as evidenced by 1902 in the Transvaal and Free State, and 1979 in Rhodesia.

What can honorable warriors do against men who direct their operations against women and children? What can a man in the veld do against a foreign occupier who has no qualms about burning down farms and driving women and children into camps to die from hunger and disease? Does one appeal to their humanity when they want to massacre your family or your community?

Did Charles Martel appeal to the humanity of the Moors rampaging across the lands of the Franks? He appealed to their mortality by killing two thirds of them, along with their king!

Often the only thing a righteous warrior can do is to pray for guidance and help, prepare as best he can, and take his stand with his neighbors and his kin against the onrushing wave of crazed attackers, possessed by a single-minded hatred of everything he and his kin represent and stand for, order, civilization, love, justice, and the values of a Christian Republic, which they seek to destroy and replace with a nightmarish communist hell-on-earth.

Remember Psalm 27 and don't be afraid of anything or anyone. At the start of every day, thank God for the breath in your lungs and the still present beating of your heart, and remember that it may be your last day, but if it be so that it is your last day, you shall end this life as an honorable warrior and a righteous man of God, not as a brute or some sort of beast. God knows His own and He rewards His own.

Yahweh is my light and my salvation. Whom shall I fear? Yahweh is the strength of my life. Of whom shall I be afraid?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Emilio View Post
    I have a personal opinion that it is a Boer/Afrikaner trait to be non-vigilant.

Its genetic... At least that is my 2c opinion...

It is the great flaw of Western man, if you form an army in Egypt and Turkey and then sail against the West, screaming "JIHAD!" they rally around the banner of Christendom and meet the attack... If you pass yourself off as a meek refugee, they open their doors and let you in, even to the tune of fifty million.

The same goes for war and assault on a group and then individual basis, respectively... If a dozen Boer are guarding a bridge in Angola and it comes under attack by two hundred MPLA, they recognize the threat and deal with it... If one Boer is walking down the streets of Upington and is set upon by five thugs shouting about ANC, Zuma, and the standard "one Boer one bullet" nonsense, others nearby see it only as an attack upon that one Boer and not as an attack upon all Boer. The mentality of community defense, the collectivist attitude of the old farming village/homesteading era seems to be largely gone (both in South Africa and the USA).

Recently in France a Muslim African immigrant stood in the way of a French girl, demanded her phone number so he could call to setup a date/date-rape, and when she told him she was not interested and tried to walk away from him, he punched her in the face and knocked her to the ground, as dozens of Frenchmen stood by and did nothing. I would wager that in the 1920s-1950s if such a thing happened, certainly if it happened in the USA or South Africa, it would have prompted a massive response from any people passing by, because they would have recognized it for what it was, not a mere assault on an individual woman (while it was that and such alone is enough to warrant a response from observers) but an assault on their entire community.

My ancestors hail from the Alps region of Italy, Switzerland, and Germany, as well as from various regions of England, France, and the Netherlands... The way I see it, and I'm sure the communists hate me for it (because I believe in borders, national traditions/cultures, and shared heritage/blood), if a Turkish Muslim colonist in Germany slaps a German girl in the face because she wants to get away from him, he just slapped my cousin in the face, he might as well have slapped me in the face, and I need to treat him as though he slapped me in the face.

In the beginning, the thirteen colonies adopted the policy, "if we do not hang together, we shall most certainly hang separately." They declared, "an attack on one of us is an attack on all of us."

One of the flags they used...

The failure to band together is not genetic, it is the result of decades of propaganda declaring that it is wrong to see somebody with shared heritage as a "cousin" or "kin" worth defending, let alone to actually act on your desire to defend them and do so... That is, as the Marxists who invented the word say, "racist" isn't it? As the communists teach, mainly to those whom they want dead, better to die than be branded a "racist" eh?

User

Bwahaha, so funny this thread.
    Both Emilio and K.A.B.A

*******Skeefest thread award*****

of the week.

Recent studies show that 1 out of every 3 liberals are just as dumb as the other 2

User

Maybe it because of decades of carefree (as in security wise) living on farms? Can't blame people for not wanting to live like prisoners. I think we are getting better, at least this Afrikaners family :D

User

Default State of mind

I live in a mellow town in the Western Cape.
    The usual 3-4 murders over the weekend's.
    I carry a Glock 19 with 2 spare mags and a Spydersco Endura 4 knife.
    In my bakkie (pick up) I got 3 more mags,surefire and ...!
    Friends ask why I carry.
    You are either prepared or you are not.
    It's unfortunate that the majority don't think about safety and security.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by shark_za View Post
    Bwahaha, so funny this thread.
    Both Emilio and K.A.B.A
    Yes, its funny seeing people die isnt it?

Chop....

User

KABA, I've just finished reading When God says War is Right by Darrel Cole. It is not a bad book, but I have to hand it to you: You make a stronger appeal in a single post than he makes in 150 pages.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast