Page 90 of 129 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: License cards... HOW LONG CAN THEY TAKE?

So DFO's office confirmed they've restarted card printing. Previously stopped due to non-payment of services. They checked Thursday and there weren't a single card printed yet for our station.

Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    I've been struggling to get through to the CFR since last week Thursday, just to get through yesterday morning and be told that the "system is down"... So I've still got no idea whether my card from the 13th of October has been printed or not, highly doubt that it has. Last time I collected my card from Sandton they didn't know it was there, I only knew because CFR told me it was printed and collected by my DFO on said day. Hence I was very fortunate to be able to collect it the morning thereafter.
    Hi @Snow. My application was also approved on the 13th of October, also called the CFR and got the “system is down” response and could not get hold of anyone since.

Would you mind posting an update when you receive your card or any other news. I will do the same.

I’m in Jhb South so our time frames maybe similar.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Gwuanie View Post
    Hi @Snow. My application was also approved on the 13th of October, also called the CFR and got the “system is down” response and could not get hold of anyone since.

Would you mind posting an update when you receive your card or any other news. I will do the same.

I’m in Jhb South so our time frames maybe similar.
    Will do bud, haven't gotten hold of my local DFO nor CFR... Both just keep on ringing...

I did see today on GOSAs FB page that there are no new cards at Sandton this week, assume its the same down South? I hope our cards are at provincial so that they can be collected next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    Will do bud, haven't gotten hold of my local DFO nor CFR... Both just keep on ringing...

I did see today on GOSAs FB page that there are no new cards at Sandton this week, assume its the same down South? I hope our cards are at provincial so that they can be collected next week.
    Thank you Snow. I’ve given up trying to call my DFO, for sanity’ sake I just drive there and knock on the door.

I was there last week and they said that they haven’t collected cards in the past 2 weeks, probably due to the printing issue.

I’m holding thumbs that it comes through before everything comes to a halt in a week and a half for a month.

Will keep you posted on any developments.

Its been reported on GOSA and Martin Hoods facebook pages that 10,000+ cards have arrived at Gauteng provincial this week.
    But they have only 2 staff that haave to sort them into packs per station, so they will only be available for stations to collect from late next week or early the week thereafter.

Lets hope they get to stations before the Christmas and January shutdowns

Hi there.

Mine was approved 27 November. From recent post from guys in here. It always tells me that i dont have to keep my fingures crossed. I dont stand any chance that i could by any chance to receive my lisense this year. No ways. Good luck to you guys

User

Quote Originally Posted by CR7 View Post
    Hi there.

Mine was approved 27 November. From recent post from guys in here. It always tells me that i dont have to keep my fingures crossed. I dont stand any chance that i could by any chance to receive my lisense this year. No ways. Good luck to you guys
    Best would be to just try forget about it until late Jan at least. The anxiety will ruin your festive season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Best would be to just try forget about it until late Jan at least. The anxiety will ruin your festive season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Griffin.

I ṱhink you are right. But it was better having it Before next year. The thing is you will never know. Its my 1st application. The STORAGE fees of the FA is on my head. And you know Goverment services. It might get printed and not reach the last destination. Then i have to re-apply and etc. You only rest when all is done with this process

got an approval recently but just put myself at ease that next year will get it.

Quote Originally Posted by CR7 View Post
    Griffin.

The STORAGE fees of the FA is on my head. s

Are you sure the shop will be charging you ?
    Most have dropped storage fees due to slow SAPS if you can show them you have applied. Even if the paperwork says they may charge.
    Its more a way of them making sure people dont sit around forever before applying.

They all understand and are in the same boat we are.

If they are charging I wouldn't go back to that shop next time

Page 90 of 129 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 ... LastLast