Page 112 of 129 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1289
    User

Default Re: License cards... HOW LONG CAN THEY TAKE?

According to CFR call centre printing for approvals up to end of March is complete as of yesterday. How long these will take to reach DFO's is anybodies guess I suppose.

User

What is the route followed once the card is printed? In terms of how do the printed cards reach the various provincial DFO Offices?

User

Quote Originally Posted by PT92-WP View Post
    What is the route followed once the card is printed? In terms of how do the printed cards reach the various provincial DFO Offices?
    Depends on how often your local DFO (Police station) goes and collects the cards, could be once a week or once a month, hard to say.
    FYI I personally received a SMS when my card was ready for collection, received SMS late at 15:15, so only collected the following day.

User

And if the cards have to get to another province from GPW?

[QUOTE=Karoobow;1461084]I was told that my card was printed on tbe 28th of April....standard response everyone got from CFR and GPW....but my card still doesnt show as printed on the DFO's system

aggenee no man maby i must phone them again today wil see wat they say today i wil post update

User

[QUOTE=Grootbaba;1461195]
    Quote Originally Posted by Karoobow View Post
    I was told that my card was printed on tbe 28th of April....standard response everyone got from CFR and GPW....but my card still doesnt show as printed on the DFO's system

aggenee no man maby i must phone them again today wil see wat they say today i wil post update
    I spoke to CFR this morning, I was assured that ALL cards of february and early March was sent to GPW, I cannot get through to GPW though...

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Banned

303 card collected this morning, 8 months and 6 calendar days after applying. Very Grateful.

User

Picked up my card on Friday, license approved 04 March 2022. Seems like cards are slowly trickling in to all the local cop shops, at the gunshop this weekend there were two other lucky fellas picking up their babies.

QUOTE=Grootbaba;1461195]
    Originally Posted by Karoobow
    I was told that my card was printed on tbe 28th of April....standard response everyone got from CFR and GPW....but my card still doesnt show as printed on the DFO's system

I spoke to CFR this morning, I was assured that ALL cards of february and early March was sent to GPW, I cannot get through to GPW though...

no luck on friday dfo said must wait another 2 weeks the wait goes on

User

Approved 28 March & 1 April........ still no card

Page 112 of 129 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 ... LastLast