Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: CFR Number

Default Re: CFR Number

Quote Originally Posted by Dawie_102 View Post
    I don't even want to think about it, mine is stuck send to CFR for the past 3 weeks, and now, I fear the worst.
    Mine has been stuck for more than 180 working days

Greeaaaaattt, they're moving but how long is this gonna take?

Quote Originally Posted by MARS-97 View Post
    Greeaaaaattt, they're moving but how long is this gonna take?
    Let's hope not on African time...

Has anyone been able to contact CFR this week, all I get is a few rings and then dead. Been trying to get hold of them. I know there is talks about them moving but the number should still be active.

User

Has anyone been able to contact CFR this week, all I get is a few rings and then dead. Been trying to get hold of them. I know there is talks about them moving but the number should still be active.
    Been trying for 2 weeks, no luck!!

So I finally got through to CFR, and according to the person, everything is packed up and they are waiting for the go ahead to move, so nothing is being processed as they might just move at any time now.

There are reports doing the round that the new premises are not ready yet and that they are subsequently unpacking again. What a complete unorganized bunch of ....( i have like a hundred words that i want to type here, but will keep it clean)

my competency progressed nicely, 111 working days so far, and is now in the final consideration stage. guess i'm going to be stuck in that stage for a while.

does anyone have the bellville flash office number. I'm trying 950 1369 for officer visser and 950 1400 for the office and it just rings and rings and rings

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8