Thread: Pigeon shooting

User

Question Pigeon shooting

Hi guys

Does anybody know were of any places we can go for pigeon shooting in the Gauteng/North West provisions and Mpumalanga Province.
    Any farmers that need help with pigeons in there field are welcome to let us know please fees can be charged.

Thank you for your time.

Contact me at

RLombard09@gmail.com or 083 441 6273

Roelf

User

Default Re: Pigeon shooting

Hello Roelf,

You are welcome to send me a message and I'll invite you along next time I am going out shooting.

Do not expect me to give you free access to my shoots, many of which took a long time to cultivate and expect that I require absolute adherence to the written and unwritten safety rules, no littering, keeping to legal and self-imposed limits and no attempts at all to try and go behind my back to the landowner.

If I pay, you'll pay, if I don't you won't. But also note that even free shooting requires a in-kind return of opportunities as you cultivate your own shoots, as these normally require some investment in time and gifts. It is quite off-putting to hear that so-and-so, that has been shooting with you for a couple of seasons, has the most wonderful shoot, and you've never cracked an invite.

Or just join one of the many associations that have active wingshooting clubs/syndicates.

Regards
    Johann