Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Default Re: Pinetown KZN :Five hijackers had tables turned on them by one man and a G19

Well done Sir, his a true inspiration, I wish I could be like him, I just panic in a situation and curl into a ball.
    Fear has scarred me for life.

User

Default Re: Pinetown KZN :Five hijackers had tables turned on them by one man and a G19

Quote Originally Posted by GAZZAMCK View Post
    yeah we have had a few workers robbed.

that pedestrian bridge over the M13, that leads to the railway bridge

the criminals wait for the guys to be on the bridge then catch them in the middle

very sad to view the Rot of the CBD
    Yip had one of my staff stabbed in the shoulder with a screwdriver. They come from both sides of the bridge so no escape. They stole his backpack and cellphone.

He is only now regaining full functionality of his left arm and hand. 6 months later.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by GAZZAMCK View Post
    yeah we have had a few workers robbed.

that pedestrian bridge over the M13, that leads to the railway bridge

the criminals wait for the guys to be on the bridge then catch them in the middle

very sad to view the Rot of the CBD
    As a child I used to cross that bridge every second day or so. Wasn't such a cesspool then. The worst danger you faced in Pinetown back then was the roosting indian miners crapping on your head if you walked down Hill Street in the evening after visiting the cinema. How times have changed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4