Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    my heart at the sea and my soul in the mountains

Default Re: Pinetown KZN :Five hijackers had tables turned on them by one man and a G19

Pinetown , one minute you can be standing at the pedestrian crossing for the green man and in a flash you would be standing in nothing but your underpants.
    Minibus taxis will stop and a team will jump off and strip you of everything and then drive off.
    It is so sad that even daily min wage labourers lose everything they have this way.
    live out your imagination , not your history.

User

Default Re: Pinetown KZN :Five hijackers had tables turned on them by one man and a G19

Quote Originally Posted by KK20 View Post
    P2W , I know . Any more info?
    The metro cameras that cost more than Hubble .... was not working ..
    Nothing else has come through to me about this incident yet.

As for the camera story, a good buddy of mine is involved with LPR camera systems and has insight into the metro camera system. Something like 4000 cameras around Durban have been offline for months due to some fuckup with who has the contract to run and administer them.

User

yeah we have had a few workers robbed.

that pedestrian bridge over the M13, that leads to the railway bridge

the criminals wait for the guys to be on the bridge then catch them in the middle

very sad to view the Rot of the CBD

Quote Originally Posted by GAZZAMCK View Post
    yeah we have had a few workers robbed.

that pedestrian bridge over the M13, that leads to the railway bridge

the criminals wait for the guys to be on the bridge then catch them in the middle

very sad to view the Rot of the CBD
    That is where he caught the hijacker.

Quote Originally Posted by prepare2win View Post

As for the camera story, a good buddy of mine is involved with LPR camera systems and has insight into the metro camera system. Something like 4000 cameras around Durban have been offline for months due to some fuckup with who has the contract to run and administer them.
    Surprise Surprise

User

Quote Originally Posted by prepare2win View Post

Usual story haha, and then the new contract will go to someones daughter who just graduated with diploma in public relations :)

User

Quote Originally Posted by KK20 View Post
    That is where he caught the hijacker.
    same spot on m13 towards fields hill, guy stopped with his boat (flat tyre or something) got robbed, managed to pop one, the second ran across the freeway and got a free bump from a 18 wheeler haha

dunno how saps havent got the area outside home affairs under control yet

Quote Originally Posted by GAZZAMCK View Post
    same spot on m13 towards fields hill, guy stopped with his boat (flat tyre or something) got robbed, managed to pop one, the second ran across the freeway and got a free bump from a 18 wheeler haha

dunno how saps havent got the area outside home affairs under control yet
    HA there is better than Umgeni Rd though , just the inconvenience of getting killed outside.

User

meh i edc in there
    metal detector doesnt work

security is too busy chatting up chicks

bit siff when people rip earrings out granny's ears

User

Ja Pinetown. Did you guys see the cellphone video of the 2 guys escaping by bending open the back door of a police van (Pinetown) and then the one still bend the door back and latch it decently as it was supposed to have been. And the onlookers laugh and cheer. That is where I start thinking, they could have done something but those are the people who complain most about Saps not doing their work. So then get what you deserve.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast