User

Thumbs up Applause to Gunsite SA!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all

Just want to share how this forum filled my brain with information.

I did not know that this kind of a forum existed I was guided by a link i found on google , joined the site the moment I was redirected.

I would like to say since I joined this forum I have learned a lot and it continuing to teach me and I would like to say to everybody on the forum thank you and hands up to the administators of this site, the site's view is improving and all your efforts in building this site

Gunsite in continuation to teach the learner..............

Thank you again to everybody

Regards

Surprisek

I have not failed but I just found thousands ways that do not work.

User

+1000

User

I have to agree...learning new stuff each visit!

EDIT: @ Davidc : I just spent 5 minutes staring at your avatar...LOL...brilliant!!

Banned

Default Re: Applause to Gunsite SA!!!!!!!!!!

It has been a revelation to me to see how firearm owners have become better educated and more aware that they have to protect their rights or have them taken away. Silence and inaction have only one meaning - I agree and accept.

TV, radio and the media have become the masses educator and there are many we need to be concerned about who know that and will use it against us to get what they want. It was very disconcerting at first and disappointing to realise how few could figure that in life and government the public get what they want because the public controls the votes.

That is fast changing for the better and firearm owners are now starting to protect their public image and reassure the public they present no danger to public safety. It is the only thing that will save us from disarmament. If the public do not support us then we are history.

Thanks to you , all the members and Mods. Without you guys there would be no "GunSite"

im sure i can say it for all people here on GSSA.. i too knew nothing when i first joined ratteling of with a very stupidly timed question ( go back and look at my first post to see what i mean) as to a cheapy.... in tim i learned more valuable info here than anywhere else... thanks to everyones inputs/....

User

Firearm owners in their own interest, should do their utmost to inform and educate the public at large as to the lies and deception of GFSA, government and the SAP.

Many see the FCA as merely a gun owners problem, its not, it affects everyone including those who have never owned a firearm in their life and do not intend to own one. I of course refer to the search of ones home without a warrant as allowed by the FCA, all the cops need to say is, “We believe that there were illegal firearms in the house and by the time we got a search warrant they could have vanished.” Simple, done and dusted and the result is a busted front door, the innocent home owner dragged off to jail with the possibility of being raped and infected with HIV. The public and the media need to be made aware of how dangerous the FCA is to their freedoms and way of life.

Albeit that more and more firearm owners are becoming aware of the true situation of the FCA and the effect it is having on South Africa, but sadly too many refuse or are too lazy to help in the fight. A mere handful of the people in GOSA and BGOASA have done and are doing a fantastic amount of work, imagine what could be done if the various organisations abandon their policy of self interest and joining together to get rid of this despotic, unlawful and unconstitutional FCA, which along with the SAP and CFR, who lie, deceive and stamp on our constitutional rights on a daily basis with the utmost arrogance.

User

I agree good work.

User

Yes well done everyone!!! keep the knowledge rolling :)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Firearm owners in their own interest, should do their utmost to inform and educate the public at large as to the lies and deception of GFSA, government and the SAP.
    I wish I had written that, well said Jack. Some do and more each day, some don't see the need or have 1000 excuses why not. I have heard them all and they are BS, excuses.

Many are living in La La land thinking all they need is to get a licence. While 700,000 have been deprived they think they are special or immune to the FCA. Where the heck did this idea come from? What is the FCA? An Act to licence firearms or an Act to remove firearms?

830,000 firearms destroyed and 700,000 deprived for the right to own a firearm know better than that. Should we just wait our turn in silence and it will come?