Having recently received my CZ P07 for SD it is fair to say that i am an absolute noob. everything about this is new to me and im enjoying it. Great service from Jacques at Wildmans btw.

Collected my license from DFO on Friday having started the process with competency back in January 2018.

Needless to say i found myself at the Kraaifontein range on a soaking Saturday afternoon.....determined to to put a few rounds through my baby while absolutely ooozing noob vibes, hahahaha. New range bag, New Belt, new rounds, new, Ear muffs, new P07.

Ive shot before on a few occassions (other firearms) and would like to believe that im an accurate shot but i must admit the CZ P07 makes it easy. Ive received it out the box with the decocker fitted and i prefer it instead of the safety.....

Bought myself some 150 rounds of S&B FMJ 115gr and also manage to clear some Winchester Hollows 127gr as a function test given these are my current EDC ammo.
absolutely no issues with the Ammo after atleast 120 rounds. more to come.

Ive been carrying for the last 4 days without a holster and will be picking up my new Maverick holster from Guns & Tactics soon to complete the Kit...for now

im open to any suggestions that may be offered

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk