Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: Opening specials available at Jhb store as well?

I phoned in sometime last week to inquire on whether a certain item will also be on sale, and the person on the phone told me that only the items listed in the sale catalog will be on sale, despite the fact that the catalog states that many more items will be on sale.

Did u not find enough items on sale. I thought there was something for everyone. Some very good deals

User

Quote Originally Posted by Andre in Alberton View Post
    Did u not find enough items on sale. I thought there was something for everyone. Some very good deals
    There are indeed some very good deals, some for which I wish I had some spare funds available. There are definitely a few items that I will be buying at the store this weekend.

The reason why I inquired was because I need to buy a certain item soon, regardless of whether it will be on sale or not. I just thought if I know that I can get a very good deal on this particular item, I would wait until this coming weekend to buy it instead of just buying it from the nearest gun store from wherever I am at that moment.

User

The sale was really good but crazy busy waited like 2hours in the que but worth the wait got everything i was looking for. I went to the montana branch

User

Yip. Insanely busy.

There were cars parked all the day down Forest road at the Bramley branch way before 8 am. Managed to stock up on .22 ammo so I'm a happy camper :-)

Lots of other great deals. Couple of buddies will be doing a few trips to their DFO's soon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2