User

Default Ruger 10/22 variants and availability

I'm keen to buy a 10/22 for some range fun. Any opinions on the different variants? I see Safari and Outdoor only have the Tactical, priced at R6100. Is that a good price? The basic carbine with walnut stock goes for about R5500 but they don't have stock.

I need to do some phoning around CT to find out who else has stock.

Default Re: Ruger 10/22 variants and availability

Dave Sheers in Jhb has stock

User

Hi. See you are in Cape Town. Try Guns & Bows in Bellville. They usually have all the Ruger goodies

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

User

http://gunsbows.co.za/phone/index.html

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone. I am currently designing a new type of stock for a Ruger 10/22 and am looking for someone in the Western or Eastern Cape that would be willing to assist me on the project with regards fitment and function exercises on their 10/22. Basically I need to fit various prototype stocks to your barreled action as the project continues and do a few checks and balances. Ideally someone with their own land so the rifles and stock combo can be tested. All legal requirements must be adhered to during any fitments or shoots.

Happy to pay you for your time. Please PM me if you can assist or know someone who can.

Thanks,
    Piet.

User
    Right next to the pot that needs stirring.

I have a Tactical and am content. No issues, except BX25 mags fail to feed when loaded to more than 20 rounds, but it is a Mag issue. With 10 round mags it feeds and fires any .22 ammo I have tried, except CCI Stingers. The Tactical has a tight chamber. Stingers have longer than normal case length so they don't fit in mine. Accuracy - Exceptional.