Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    User

Default Security f@ck up

I've put up lights, I've put up beams, we're connected to a security company and they're still coming back every night.

Until last week we had very few issues, now we've been hit 8 times in 2 weeks. If you have any suggestions or can help in any way, please let me know, it's getting to the point where the family is looking at selling the farm and I can't let it happen.

Happy to provide more info, just don't feel like spurting all the details online...

User

Default Re: Security f@ck up

There is a lot you can do, but I also don't feel like spurting all that out online...

User

Sorry to hear about this horrible experience you and family have to go through. Is there a MO pattern that can be establish by way of what direction, time how many and how etc can be determined? Is the dwelling separate from other living dwellings? How far is the neighbours.? Any info you dont want to share public go to pm.

Banned

Instead of waiting for them, get into an ambush position. I know you still need to work everyday, but you cannot continue allowing them the initiative. Watch out for disloyal staff that can provide info.

User

Quote Originally Posted by driepootx View Post
    Instead of waiting for them, get into an ambush position. I know you still need to work everyday, but you cannot continue allowing them the initiative. Watch out for disloyal staff that can provide info.
    That last bit it the main issue. Don't have enough bodies for an ambush and those that are willing are not completely capable.

User

Isn't it possible to arrange an ambush with the CPF/SAPS?

Where are you?

User

8 times in 2 weeks is hectic, good luck with the future. No easy decisions going forward.

Banned

I grew up on the small holdings north of Pretoria.

It sounds like someone is targeting you to get you off the property. Or it might be revenge from a disgruntled worker or buyer. Be very very cautious. It might become worse if this first round of intimidating does not have the effect they want.

Take your time and think this through with the family. Was there a disagreement with anyone at all during the last few months? Has anyone threatened you of late? Is it only you, or other neighbors as well?

Which means of transport do they use? Can you put a stopper in that?

User

Chat to Craig Gadd at Tactical QM. Get some Bang Alerts that fire a Hilti Blank when the trip wire is activated and also look at some motion or remote activated pepper spray devices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast