Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    User

Default Re: Compact/tactical flashlight?

Am I the only person who wants a torch that goes on and off? I don't want high and low beams. I don't want strobe functions. I want - maybe- a momentary half click but I want a forward click on, back click off. That's it. No bells, no whistles. KISS.

I also happen to want 500 lumens for a combat/tactical light. I'm OK with CR-123's being R50 each and running flat in 3 hours. If I'm in combat for more than 3 hours I need some arty support and an extraction, not new batteries. Most lights which can take CR-123's but not 18650's can be bored out to take the 18650's as well.

As soon as I can get an EAG Fury I'll be happy. Until then I'll stick with what I've got.

KBK

User

Quote Originally Posted by Kayback View Post
    Am I the only person who wants a torch that goes on and off? I don't want high and low beams. I don't want strobe functions. I want - maybe- a momentary half click but I want a forward click on, back click off. That's it. No bells, no whistles. KISS.

I also happen to want 500 lumens for a combat/tactical light. I'm OK with CR-123's being R50 each and running flat in 3 hours. If I'm in combat for more than 3 hours I need some arty support and an extraction, not new batteries. Most lights which can take CR-123's but not 18650's can be bored out to take the 18650's as well.

As soon as I can get an EAG Fury I'll be happy. Until then I'll stick with what I've got.

KBK
    Exaclty what I think.

Hence why i change my no 1 light from a fenix pd30 to a olight i6. Only two settings and momentary.

My inforce APL also makes a nice handheld light if need be

User

Coast = LED Lenser , the American distributor of them.
    Same thing.

User

KBK
    550 Lumens have a look at our MH1C - USB recahrgeable running on a single CR123 - ours is bundled with a rechargeable RCR123. http://nitecoresa.co.za/home/nitecor...ger-pre-order/ very small and compact as well 10.9 cm:-)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HoggerNaut View Post
    Youll find all the info you need here: www.hailstormza.com
    Serious warnings about malware on this site!!!!!!!

User

Quote Originally Posted by Celesti @ NiteCoreSA View Post
    550 Lumens have a look at our MH1C -
    I think I called you about two years ago to ask about one of your other models. I'll have to look you up again, that light has piqued my interest.

KBK

User

I think I called you about two years ago to ask about one of your other models. I'll have to look you up again, that light has piqued my interest. KBK
    Hi KBK, please do so would be happy to assist - We now have the MT1C - 280 Lumens have a look very small and bright runs on a single rechargeable RCR123 Battery http://nitecoresa.co.za/home/mt1c-torch-only/

Regards
    Celesti

User

We have 550 lumens SRT3 now in stock http://nitecoresa.co.za/home/in-deve...ry-i2-charger/ have a look

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4