Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    User
    GP, but in my mind, hunting for Ivory in the 1930's

Default Re: Leather hunting sling/accurate shooting sling designed by Hansie Minnaar

Will he be making them for retail sale?
    Don’t take life too seriously, no one gets out alive.

User

Default Re: Leather hunting sling/accurate shooting sling designed by Hansie Minnaar

Quote Originally Posted by CorditeCrazy View Post
    Will he be making them for retail sale?
    I will ask him when he come back to me, I did already request him to work on a price for this rifle sling-belt

User

Baie dankie, Gert

User

Quote Originally Posted by KillMurphy911 View Post
    Baie dankie, Gert

User

Members, I did get feedback from Hansie Minnaar in this regards. Hansie said he will be able to sell such a complete hunting sling for the amount of R600 . This price reflects the costs of the leather and the studs...Feel free to pm me if you want to order a sling.

User

Wow that’s a steal. Considering the workmanship, cost of components and all, I suspect Hansie is being a true gentleman with that price and actually doing himself in on the deal. I shall be ordering one for sure.

Thanks for he heads up Gert.

User

Quote Originally Posted by CorditeCrazy View Post
    Wow that’s a steal. Considering the workmanship, cost of components and all, I suspect Hansie is being a true gentleman with that price and actually doing himself in on the deal. I shall be ordering one for sure.

Thanks for he heads up Gert.
    Cordite, I need to point out, I have purchase some leather two week ago to use for my knife sheaths ..leather is really expensive today..there are no thing like cheap leather at all..yes, I agree it is a good price for an item you will use for a very, very long time while shooting or hunting....as is with Hansie Minnaars `bullets and brass he is manufacturing, it really works excellently..my only complain to Hansie is that his bullets are working too well, since I do not retrieve them from any game I shot so far..Hansie respond by saying that I need to shoot an eland from the front, maybe I will be able then to retrieve a bullet to look at it`s performance..

User

LOL either that or the Free State hert shot :D

User

Thanks for this Gert. I want one. I have sent you a PM. Please let me know how I go about paying.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by RI CAR View Post
    Thanks for this Gert. I want one. I have sent you a PM. Please let me know how I go about paying.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    RI CAR, thank you , I already send your order to Hansie. You can pay when the sling is completed and ready to be send to your address. Hansie will let me know.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast