Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: Leather hunting sling/accurate shooting sling designed by Hansie Minnaar

Good members, Hansie Minnaar asked me to please inform interested hunters who wants to purchase the sling, he needs to purchase a new piece of leather and the studs . He will informed me as soon as he get hold of the leather /studs . Hansie will commence making the slings , when completed I will let every member know who already send me a pm/still will send me a pm to order the sling... I will keep you all up to date...

User

Default Re: Leather hunting sling/accurate shooting sling designed by Hansie Minnaar

Good, members, six slings are completed, Hansie said he made six good looking slings, I will communicate through a pm with the members who send me pm`s to order these slings... Hansie will send me a photo of the completed slings tomorrow...I will request the members who order slings to send me a email address as well so I can send one email to each member at once

User

User

Members, here is Hansie Minnaar`s email address to contact him...

minnaarajj@vodamail.co.za

minnaarajj@vodamail.co.za

User

Members, the most current photos of the slings Hansie is making for you who have ordered so far...as well as a photo or two of the handsome man that do the leather work himself...

User

Soos die Ingelsman sê....Looks Spiffy

User

Members, Hansie phoned me today to inform me that he had to change from Vodacom email to gmail...here is his most current email address, please contact Hansie directly and place your order with him...it will make things much less confusing

minnaarajj@gmail.com

....Thank you members again for supporting this venture, it really is great to see such participation from you as members..

I want to participate in this venture by donating a knife ,I will forge for a customer that will be selected from a number designated to a customer who bought a hunting/shooting belt. Every customer will get a number, Hansie will send the winning number through to me , the winner will receive a Forged , taper bearing blade, Rooibos wilg wood scales, and vine-filing on the blade ....it will be a hunting knife....of my own design....

minnaarajj@gmail.com

User

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Odendaal View Post
    Members, Hansie phoned me today to inform me that he had to change from Vodacom email to gmail...here is his most current email address, please contact Hansie directly and place your order with him...it will make things much less confusing

minnaarajj@gmail.com

....Thank you members again for supporting this venture, it really is great to see such participation from you as members..

I want to participate in this venture by donating a knife ,I will forge for a customer that will be selected from a number designated to a customer who bought a hunting/shooting belt. Every customer will get a number, Hansie will send the winning number through to me , the winner will receive a Forged , taper bearing blade, Rooibos wilg wood scales, and vine-filing on the blade ....it will be a hunting knife....of my own design....

minnaarajj@gmail.com
    Jislaaik, Gert, dis flippen nice man. Eers kry ons ‘n gun sling vir ‘n appel en ‘n ui en nou kry ons ‘n kans om ‘n mes te wen. My kinder hart sal dit nie hou nie😬

User

Quote Originally Posted by KillMurphy911 View Post
    Jislaaik, Gert, dis flippen nice man. Eers kry ons ‘n gun sling vir ‘n appel en ‘n ui en nou kry ons ‘n kans om ‘n mes te wen. My kinder hart sal dit nie hou nie
    KillMurphy, dit is goed so, altyd heerlik om te sien dat lede deelneem aan sulke geleenthede...It is great to have an opportunity to give back to the members/forum , it is really nice to be able to share things I like to do with members on this forum...

Awesome gesture Gert! Looking forward to seeing the sling when it arrives from Hanise!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast